Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Endeavor for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Great Vehicle

Yehu, 10/07/2008
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Test drove a bunch of different SUVs and came across the Endeavor. Under appreciated vehicle, and a great value for the dollar. Plenty of room inside, deceptive almost. Great cargo room and leg room for big/tall people. Engine is surprisingly strong and the auto-stick is a nice touch. Lots of storage pockets, and it has 4 cup holders up front.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Great Vehicle

Jack Sears, 04/11/2009
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is an enjoyable vehicle to drive. The only complaint is the fuel mileage. It is comfortable to ride in and it handles great. I am sorry to hear that mine is the last year it will be available. This is my second Endeavor. I enjoyed the first one, traded up to get more features.

4.25 out of 5 stars

New Mitsu for a GM loyalist

TimmyD, 03/22/2008
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

As a loyal GM owner, I have to admit when I began began researching new cars to replace our GMC Yukon, Mitsubishi was not high on our list. After a couple of weeks of searching we found that Mitsubishi had a generous factory rebate and decided to give the Endeavor a test drive. We were impressed by the handling and lively engine performance. We have two children and were concerned about interior room, since we were used to the spacious interior of our Yukon. We were pleasantly surprised when we all piled in and realized that we had plenty of room and that the large cargo area had sufficient space for our large stroller and many other "must haves" for parents. We took it home that day.

4.75 out of 5 stars

1st Mitsubishi

Al, 06/19/2009
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Mitsubishi and my wife and I love it. Fun to drive ,VERY comfortable, lots of leg room. I am extremely satisfied with the Endeavor. Hope they come with another model soon. I bought the low end but feel like I am driving a high end SUV.

disappointing vehicle

Steve S, 12/14/2018
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this vehicle 3 yrs... would never recommend this model to anyone for any reason .got it with 59k miles in florida. It is by far the worst vehicle I have ever driven in the snow I don't have AWD package even with brand new tires it like ice skating on anything other than clean dry roadway and with the constant trips to the mechanic for electronic issues and leaks due to poor construction some that that baffle even the dealerships this car is a lemon

1 out of 5 stars