Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used 3000GT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

1994 3000GT / Perfect Style

hornet777, 09/23/2012
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Danube Blue 3000GT about six months ago from the original owner. It is the automatic SL model. I would like to have a VR4, however, this car has only 49k miles and it is mint. I couldn't pass it up. I went ahead and did the 60k service and added 18" rims and Yokohama tires. This car gets more looks than anything I've ever driven. Not a day goes by without a complimement. Yes, the SL version could use more HP but, I'm 60 years old, so I don't have the need for speed that I once had. I absolutely love this car and if you can find an unmolested one, I highly recommend it.

5 out of 5 stars

1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT

Allen, 11/10/2008
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL 2dr Coupe

I purchased my 3000GT 8 years ago and I still feel she is beautiful and very reliable car that I purchased a long time ago, I even can say this car is better looking than many newer cars in the street today.

5 out of 5 stars

1994 3000GT SL

SuzukiDude, 07/14/2006
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car from my Mom in around December of 2002. The car was well taken care of and 90% of mileage was on the highway. The car had 140,000 miles and the repairs to that date were as follows: the timing chain at 60,000 &130,000 miles; the clutch (pressure plate, throw out bearing) at 100,000 miles for $600; the alternator - replaced by myself at 115,000 miles (the parts cost $280 including core exchange); and a few lightbulbs etc. Before this I owned a '97 Mustang GT. This car is so much more refined. The suspension is solid. Although this car is heavy it is hard to tell other than the ride quality and stability at any speed. It is very rewarding to drive quickly but not pushed all the time. Also, it is very good in the snow!

4.75 out of 5 stars

GREAT CAR!!!

tre-thou, 06/11/2002
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2dr Coupe

I bought this car a year and a half ago and the only problem i have with it is the antenna, it seems the antenna is a problem with these cars other wise that is it the car is Extremely reliable i run my car hard, to brooklyn, queens and back again and the car runs EXTREMELY smooth, i have had no mechanical problems with the car which i have had for 35,000 miles, the car currently has 125,000 miles on it and runs new!

4.88 out of 5 stars

3kgt

c0nfused, 02/23/2003
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2dr Coupe

quickest v6 out there. I've beat out mustang gt's with my base model. A lot of dun to drive. With new tires corners like it's on rails. Wanna take that sharp corner at 45 mph? how bout in the rain?! go for it. Sad to say mines automatic, but i still enjoy it this much!