Used 2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews

Used Milan for Sale
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Good Value, Transmission is major issue

chuckt6, 10/15/2012

This has been a good car. I really like the interior and exterior styling. The interior leather has held up really well, even when my dogs have ridden in the backseat. It hasn't scratched or worn through like some other vehicles. It has been a pretty reliable car, I have 120,000+ miles on it, yes I drive a lot. The transmission failed at about 106K miles(i have the 5 speed automatic). It sounds like this transmission has problems in the Fusion and Mazda 6 as well. New from the dealer the tranny will cost you $6000, crazy for a $23K car. I had mine rebuilt for $2500 and so far so good. The brakes have been bullet proof, I still have my original brake pads and rotors.

1st car and love it

mark dichter, 04/26/2010

first of all the ride in this car is smooth on the road and tight in the corners thanks to volvo. Mercury was smart in designing this car because they put a wonderful engine in a light reliable chassis. i average 400 miles to the tank and for a V6 with some pony's and some torque thats amazing. I overall love my car and would recommend it ti anyone who wants a luxurious car and if they want to have fun every now and then (but of course in a safe way) this is the car for you. For the parents on here this car is reliable safe and will make your son or Daughter love you for ever. trust me because this is coming from a 17 year old. 1 last thing is i got this with 30,000 miles for only $13,500

Bought used

j-dool, 11/18/2010

This vehicle had most of what I wanted and it had very low miles when we bought it. the car is comfortable on long trips and the heated seats are great on the back. I can't believe we've put over 15,000 miles on it already. We've had no issues what so ever and while going on 4 years old it looks new. The ride isn't the smoothest but it's not the worst either. I like the 17" wheels and I think it handles very well for this type of vehicle.

BEST CAR I’ve ever owned!!!!

Tony Maccanello, 01/25/2018
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The best car I’ve ever owned!!! I’ve never had a problem with it. The only things I’ve had to replace are tires and a battery. I change oil ever 5000 miles. The brakes are still excellent I did do a good 50,000 maintenance. The car is great to drive. Still has a modern style I’ve owned about 15 cars in my life. 6 of them Mercedes. My Milan has them all beat!!!!! I wanted to get a new car but why should I. I just put gas in it and it takes me wherever I want to go. Never a problem!!!!

Sleek Sexy = Mercury Milan

Chris, 10/10/2006

My new Mercury Milan Premier AWD V6 is awsome it has cool features like a nav. system and power moonroof dual chrome pipes 17" Alloys Satin Trim on the dash and a Powerful 24 Valve DOHC V6 and the AWD makes for a better handling car and the front seat is roomy and comfortable and the ride is quiet and smooth and the a/c blows ice cold air and i get good mpg about 27.5 and i really like the paint job called vivid red and the all black leather with the white trim and mine came with the sport pack which i think only added the rear spoiler but its still a tight ride and my girlfriend digs it to so were all cool with it

12345...18