Used 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Consumer Reviews

Used SLK-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

2002 Mercedes SLK 320

BClark, 08/02/2004
SLK320 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Beautiful vehicle with luxurious interior and nimble, quick ride. Great open air convertible that feels like a solid sedan when the retractable hard top is up.

MB SLK great Car

Bobby, 08/18/2005
SLK230 Kompressor 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I owned a Mazda Miata prior to this Mercedes and worried about the reliability of this vehicle. However, the car has been great and I now have almost 50,000 miles on it and it is a pleasure to drive and fun when top is down on a nice day. I love the fact that the roof is solid and that I don't have to worry about the snow causing any damage to the interior. The car is also great in snow with the snow tires that I purchased only a few months after I fist got the car. All in all, I would say that I love this car and that it has served me quite well.

SLK32 AMG

darren, 09/28/2006
SLK32 AMG 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

I love this car. It's addictive to drive, and the power is awesome. Concerns about acceleration are never an issue. The interior looks a little old, and not all that expensive. The CD changer (which is an option) skips if you hit a pothole and the ride translates uneven road surfaces. But this is a sports car, so you should expect that. The car feels well built and drives wonderfully. The only thing I dont like about the cars driving dynamics would be the steering. It's a bit clunky, and isn't as precise as it should be. The steering wheel is also a little big, and doesnt tilt. It's a great car, if you want something that can take on a Corvette, and that is understated.

Great car if your not too tall

Ed, 12/14/2018
SLK320 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I always loved the SLK but I’m 6’4 and room and comfort is only wishful thinking if you are tall and have a SLK. However, it is a ball to drive and performance is outstanding. I will continue to drive my SLK because of the pure exhilarating experience of the ride.

Good looking car but very expensive to maintain

Pete Robinson, 05/03/2017
SLK230 Kompressor 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)

This car is one of the best looking cars on the road. Performance is good for the V6 models but mine is a 4 cylinder and the performance is only OK. Interior is very nice but the weak points is the electronics that fail frequently. Gas mileage is poor for a small car with a 4 cylinder engine. Recommend the car for sunny day short drives but take the big car on trips.

12345...8