Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

302hp is Enough!
By JLD

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Unless you're planning on running from John Law, 302hp is more than enough. In fact, I think it's a sweet spot. It has plenty of "get up and go" and yet it also has plenty of passing power. At first the seats feel a little hard, but, after 9 hours of traveling, they feel just fine. They are the best "all day" automobile seats that I have ever used. I love ML350's. We also have a 2012 ML350 BlueTEC. Great highway travel car.

A Wonderful Log Distance Tourer
By Bryant Davis

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML550 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

An everyday vehicle for accomplishing everyday tasks. If you decide to head out long distance, this vehicle will not wear you out for a 400 or 500 mile-a-day drive. Reliability is better than average compared to the other 100+ vehicles I have owned. The 405 HP engine is enough to keep you out of trouble or pull an RV trailer of some sort behind if you so desire. Also very generous leg room for rear passengers. Living in snow country in Idaho during the winter, this vehicle virtually can go anywhere in snow. It is an “E” Class in an SUV.

Its over... no more Benz
By No longer a Benz fan

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML550 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

Should any vehicle with 46K mi's on the odometer require a $4,500 repair bill for engine failure? I think not. Just 4 mo's out of new car warranty the engine had an internal oil leak that took out the engine control module, wiring harness and multiple sensors. This kind of failure shouldn't happen with any car with only 46K mi's on the odometer. Mercedes Benz offer zero remediation and only showed me the way out the door and pointed me to the Lexus dealership. Where they will build me a car worthy of my money.

Holy Cow! My Starship is now an Uber !
By James

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My Mercedes Benz ML-350 continues to be as trustworthy and fun to drive as it was when I wrote my original review. Since my last review, I decided to become an Uber driver in the metropolitan area just northwest of my hometown. It's an 81-mile commute one way, but Benz is so reliable and such a joy to drive that I hardly realize time and distance. Of course, most of my passengers are amazed by the quiet cabin, smooth ride, and handling of my pre-owned certified Mercedes-Benz. Many of the riders range from 20-somethings to middle-aged professionals. Most of these passengers leave my car with a smile and write positive comments about their experience on their Uber apps. Since September 2017, I have logged more 200 five-rated trips. Oh, the stories we could tell from our rides across Central Ohio plains. Needless to say, I would've have done it with my starship.

The car spoiled me
By Blondell

2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The car is very good but watch out for service and labor.