Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV Consumer Reviews

Used M-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

2003 ML350 Inspiration Edition 225k miles and still going strong

sbushue, 06/02/2011

Family bought this SUV used back in 2005 and since then put on 175k miles on it. Been extremely reliable. Of course there is the maintenance. However, it is expected with any vehicle. This has now became my vehicle (3rd owner), and am confident it will get to well over 300k. Has handled well on the road, especially on the curves and in the winter time as well.

164K miles runs like new

Joey, 07/26/2010

I have maintained this ML 500 at the dealership since purchase. WOW, the only issue has been brake jobs every 25K miles, a new battery at 100K and of curse oil changes 5k. I take care of it and it has NEVER let me down. My favorite car/SUV ever! maybe, I am lucky but this ML 500 has been bullet proof.

Can you believe

Joey Martin, 10/25/2010

I have owned this ML 500 for 6 yrs and it has a total of 174,000 mi. It has been bullet proof! Yes it's hard on brakes, every 22k mi. Tires depending on brand 30-35K. Mechanically, the only major issue? I just had the dealer install a new power steering pump at 171,000 mi. Wow! Great SUV, the best MB I have ever owned. Why get a new one?

Liking it!

AC, 06/03/2005

I bought a used 2003 with low miles and just love the way it handles the road, especially in the rain. The sound system and climate controls are superb.

Love this SUV, but...

Armani, 05/02/2006

I bought this car 5 month ago. I was the second owner. The car was one of the top-notch options-equipped and one of the dream cars you wish to buy. I love this car for the way it handles the road and the luxury you barely find in American cars. Although it was the best car I rode so far, I am thinking of selling it for the sole reason of the gas mileage specially when it comes to $3.50 per gallon. One more thought, When you are driving a Mercedes SUV do not compare the feeling with an S class ride. Got it? It a tough rugged SUV with a Mercedes logo.

a s.o.b

zeezo, 10/03/2002

this s.u.v is great it takes me any where i want

Drives itself

gary petas, 11/11/2006

Awesome vehicle. Has everything you need including built in radar detector helps with that eight. The ML500 is in a class all by itself. Smooth cornering. Step on the accelerator and this vehicle flies all on its own. I have yet to have a problem with this vehicle. This vehicle is great in the snow, not a problem especially with bliz tires or the Dunlop sp5000 which is a tire that has been on the market for about eight years. Only exception 20,000 mile tire. Sound system rocks. Definite head turner.

Safe and Secure.

Joe Cross, 10/05/2005

The feel of this SUV on the road is one of stability and security. This is my second M class, the first was the reason for the second. On my way home one evening a Lincoln Town Car pulled out in front of me and we collided nearly head on, I ended up on 2 wheels going the wrong way into on coming traffic. I was able to control the vehicle and turn it while on two wheels back onto my side of the road.

ML320

harry andrews, 01/06/2006

This has been a wonderful car. Built like a truck. A little rough in town, but get it on the highway and it drives like a dream, solid and heavy. Good gas mileage, usually around 25-26 mpg.

Driven Everywhere

C. McMichael, 10/30/2005

I drive this thing +175 miles a day, 4 to 5 days a week under all conditions and on every type of road way and I really enjoy the car. It has enough room for passengers to be comfortable, but is much more comfy for me than my last 2000 ML320. For a car to stand up to what I put it through and keep going with little to no maintenance is very pleasing. A great buy and I don't even care that I have to reach over 6 inches to adjust the radio instead of the steering wheel.

12345...14