Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Consumer Reviews

Used CL-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

CL Amazing!

aedjlali, 09/09/2008
CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my 2003 CL 500 and I love the car! It is great, no problems and many standard features. I wish the car had a more aggressive look, but it still looks very classy. Fuel economy also is bad 16-24mpg I typically get 15-17 and I drive conservatively. If you have the money I would def recommend one, a lot better than most cars out there!

Style & Performance

HRK, 12/27/2005
CL55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl S/C 5A)

I have owned 3 other Mercedes & this is my favorite over my previous CL600. The understated styling & great performance are favorites. Handling is good for a heavier car but not in the Porsche range. Reliability has been good but one electrical problem which the dealer solved. This is my every day driver so I plan to put on a lot of miles & I keep my cars for several years. I purchased the extended warrantee based on my experience with my CL600. I would buy this car again & highly recommend it for performance, style & luxury, only I would get the voice activated controls, I miss the hands free calling on my previous CL600.

Design, Safety, Performance and Luxury

ADP, 11/28/2003
CL55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl S/C 5A)

The CL55 is a supercar. It's dynamic performance matches that of a number of two seat sports cars that are widely considered supercars. Despite the performance capabilities, the car is quite comfortable and quiet. The Automatic Body Control is amazing, as are the brakes. The build quality is very good. My experience with the car has been entirely satisfactory.

cl500

peter coury, 01/04/2004
CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

gorgeous, comfortable car with a few bad design features. there should be a cd player/disc changer in the dash, the automatic sealing windows have failed twice and needed repair. This is only a good ides if it works. At this price all features (multi-contour seats, distronic cruise control. etc,,,)should be standard. Stunning looks, fat comfort, love the keyless go although it could react a bit faster. Love the java interior with light wood. Overall I'm lucky to own it.

It tickles me

FILSEE, 04/01/2007
CL55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl S/C 5A)

It still continues to exceed my performance expectations and in my estimation is a stronger, beefier design than the 2007 model change.

12345...7