Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Love my 2014 C300 Benz
By Nina Sullivan

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I would purchase again

Best car I have ever owned.
By SuperWax

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Great car. I am 62 years old have have owned over 20 cars, trucks and SUV's. I spoiled my self and bought this car, as I have been too practical. I tried a MB CLK 350 and loved the interior, but because it was a SUV it did not have price point I was looking for. How often do you really need an SUV in Calif.? Bought the car and love it. Very fast and quiet.

Fun car
By Ellen

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

This has been a fun car to drive, but less than ideal for someone taller than 5'9. The front seat is very uncomfortable and is difficult to get in and out of when you are tall. Only reason I am selling it.

Good German Engineering
By Kenny Persen

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I was a BMW owner before I purchased this car and swore I would never drive anything else, but this really changed my mind. I test drove both the C250 as well as the 328i and although the BMW was a good car the Mercedes had that extra quality and details to it that pushed me towards it. Everything is very nicely done and the quality is great. I bought mine certified preowned with warranty and service included. The service with Mercedes Benz is excellent and I always feel valued as a customer. The c250 offers good road stability and especially impressive is the breaking and no rolling around corners. When breaking har the cars remains stabile and you never have that sense of being pushed forward. I have had mine for at year now, and I have had to take it in twice for a couple of minor repairs under warranty. One was the upper engine bearing and later a Harmon Kardon speaking stopped working out of the blue. If you ever replace the tires on your car dont go cheap. Get original continental or the Michelin AS. When I bought mine it had aftermarket tires on it and the road noise was so bad I had them replaced after less than a year in spite they were not worn. Check the alignment frequently and be sure to replace your oil as recommended. Compared to the never CLA250 this is the better car for sure.

What a Buy
By Raymond Burkley

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Luxury 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Shop around for a pristine low mileage Mercedes, they are out there. You will not be disappointed once you find it. Use Carfax to insure that there have been no accidents (possible structural damage) and preferably only one owner. Also, used Mercedes all seem to have only one key and no manuals. Not sure if they are good to eat or if the previous owners want to keep a trophy. Manuals can sometimes be found on E-Bay and purchasing a second key is expensive.