Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Smart Buy Benz
By G. Smith

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Luxury 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

After driving from new ( my 25th. birthday ) a 1998 C230 for over 240,000 miles and 20 years. I had decided to look for another C-class Mercedes. Doing research for a reliable model I found the last model year W204 C (2014) too be the best one to look for. I wanted the Luxury model with out the sport suspension for the smoother ride and non staggered wheel setup. I also wanted the 1.8 turbo engine for the lower service costs and better fuel economy. I found a one owner with perfect service records and 37,000 miles in Iridium Silver for $18,000 out the door five months ago. The car came with all its books and 2 keys and the original window sticker showing $41500 list price. The car options were Metallic paint and Premium package no navigation or leather seats. My car now has 45,000 miles on it and I find performance is as good as one would ever want or need ! I'm very happy with my find.... Oh, I'm still keeping the '98 C230 also !

Best used car so far
By Mark Westhausser

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Was looking for a replacement for my wife’s Lexus. She drove an ES for 10 years and loved that car,one small problem though, the ES doesn’t come with AWD. Moving from the South to the East AWD was a must. Enter the C class Mercedes. I bought it used for a good price and my wife loves it (and whenever I can I’ll drive it too). The car is solid,quiet,and fast. The best hill hold of any car I have driven including the Lexus. The car is not as luxurious as the ES was but the performance outweighs the lack of wood (I have the sport model). I have a 2014 and haven’t had any mechanical issues and only one recall (airbag). I would definitely recommend this car to family and friends.

Love my 2014 C300 Benz
By Nina Sullivan

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I would purchase again

Best car I have ever owned.
By SuperWax

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Great car. I am 62 years old have have owned over 20 cars, trucks and SUV's. I spoiled my self and bought this car, as I have been too practical. I tried a MB CLK 350 and loved the interior, but because it was a SUV it did not have price point I was looking for. How often do you really need an SUV in Calif.? Bought the car and love it. Very fast and quiet.

Fun car
By Ellen

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

This has been a fun car to drive, but less than ideal for someone taller than 5'9. The front seat is very uncomfortable and is difficult to get in and out of when you are tall. Only reason I am selling it.