Used 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used C-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

LOOOVE IT, AMG FOR LIFE!!

Oleg Dyachuk, 03/29/2015
C32 AMG 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

Love this car, this is my 5th car and first Benz. Bought this car at 97k miles and now I have 110k. Yes I had engine oil leaks coming from the oil filter housing and valve cover and breather covers. I fixed all those myself and it wasn't too bad. I still have to replace the transmission oil pan gasket because of a leak. Had to replace both front outer tie rods but this car has never left me stranded, so much power. I seriously smile everytime I drive it with the foot down. Front doors had a bit of rust on the bottom because the car was from Minnesota but I am in the process of changing both doors right now.

a sleeper

marty43, 10/26/2004

very fast at high speeds, accelerates up to 170 mph without being hesitant, is smooth and quiet in normal conditions, not as direct and explosive as M 3, pretty much usable as a family car, great brakes, feels a little bit detached from street surface, all in all the best compromise for a father of three, who still likes to go very very fast

C32 AMG 1 YR

D. Baker, 12/11/2004

Decent car: AMG did well on engine; suspension. My 1st automatic/"tiptronic transmission - hate it!! Too boring. Other: Tach way too small & should be in center for this car. Indicator light for speedo stays fixed - Dumb. Gear selection indicator - way too small - dumb. Self dimming rear view mirrors - can't judge cars behind - way too dangerous! & dumb. Elec windows either go all the up or down; have to take eyes off road to adjust - dumb. Car should CENTER BETTER on any road. I thought this would be a fun sedan; just too sedate (except speed) and boring in just about every category. Little character for the money. Plan to give up.

Great Car for the $$$

Joe, 06/06/2008

Where else can you get a car that will smoke a prior gen M3, get 4 doors and take the family out to dinner? Great engine, lots of torque and easy to modify.

Great entry point to AMG

jshoes, 09/19/2003

This is the best small sedan from Europe. Easy car to drive fast. Comfortable ride despite performance. Nice size for the city.