Skip to main content
List Price Range

Used MX-5 Miata for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Exactly what I expected

jim dean smith, 12/15/2015
updated 01/02/2019
Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car (2015 MX-5, 5 speed soft top) as a toy, to balance with my Tundra. It is an absolute joy to drive, I look for excuses to go somewhere in it. It is very quick both in handling and acceleration (not fast in straight line acceleration, but fast enough and then some), and corners better than my Lexus IS or any other normal car I have ever driven. I now have a little over 10K miles, absolutely no problem. This is a sports car, not particularly practical, but it is lots of fun, so if you can need a reason to buy one, hopefully I just gave you one. Update, after a year and 20k miles, no problems, although on 100 degree days the ac struggles. But not many 100 + days where I live, so no big deal. Still really like this little car. Update after 2 years, 36,000 I still try to find errands to run just so I can drive this little toy. Last update, Dec 2018. Traded this in on a bmw 230i. Big mistake, the mx5 was such a better car, handling and fun. If you get a chance to buy a Miata, do it, and then keep it.

Love My 2015 Grand Touring

Joules, 04/26/2016
Grand Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My son is off to college so I gave him my 2014 Ford Escape and bought this little hard top for me. Great excuse right?!? Considering other roadsters out there cost so much more, I can't complain about anything. No wonder this is the best selling roadster of all time! I purchased my 2015 from Enterprise Car Sales - it was a rental and had 19,500 miles on it. I just love it! Every negative point I read on this car, cracks me! It's too small - It's too loud, you can feel the road to much, blah blah blah. It's a roadster so of course it's all those things but it is so much more! It handles like a dream and is so much fun to drive. I joined the local Miata club and did a back road drive to Moss Landing - zoom zoom is right!! The only change I'm thinking of making is putting in a roll bar. But I love this car and people must love them too because it is hard to find a 2015 hard top and that is exactly what I wanted. Can you tell I LOVE IT ;)

Car Full of Joy

Doug Shaffer, 09/20/2016
Club 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

We were looking for a hardtop Club with an automatic transmission and found one at the first dealer we visited. The car is exactly what was expected and is a joy to drive with the power hardtop down in sunny weather - we live on an island in Puget Sound with winding roads and gorgeous views. The model we found has an automatic shift, but can be moved freely to something that simulates a standard manual shift, even when underway. There are four steering wheel finger-operated shift levers that you can touch up or down operating the automatic transmission manually. The simulation is quite realistic. Had a Chrysler rag top in Florida and will not go that route again, but this powered hardtop is wonderful. Aside from the quick powered raise/lower and the ease of keeping it clean, the hardtop is not as noisy inside as the rag top. And I'm quite sure that it's warmer in the winter. We really like this little roadster - it brings us a lot of joy!

Cute fast car

Gigi Hernandez, 07/21/2015
updated 07/22/2021
Club 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Love this little car

1 out of 5 stars

Miata Wonders

bruce neumann, 10/18/2015
updated 10/21/2019
Club 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I bought the 2015 model as a new car with 16 miles on it, with the retractable hardtop, and believe it will be a collectors' item if Mazda continues to offer only the soft-top. Handling is great, more fun per miles (FPM) than most other cars! Looking forward to next summer. In 2018, I finally hit 10k, and still love driving it in the summer--around 70 degrees is most comfortable! At 11,000 miles, no repairs needed, tires holding up well, still a joy to drive 9 months a year!