Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Millenia for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 1998 Millenia, so we've included reviews for other years of the Millenia since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
3.5 out of 5 stars

Worst Car Ever

John, 04/25/2009
1998 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Contrary to the other positive reviews, this is by far the worst car I have ever owned. I have never put so much money into a car just to keep it running. Literally, every 3 months since I have owned this car, something goes wrong. I have put several thousand dollars into this car just in repairs, and that is in the three years I have owned it. I hate this car, and I will never ever purchase a Mazda again. If you decide to invest in a Mazda Millenia, I wish you the best of luck, because luck is something I did not have with this car.

5 out of 5 stars

I Love My Car!

spongebobluvr, 08/02/2004
1998 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from my dad who was the first & only prior owner so it was well taken care of. I love my car. It has never failed me, & I bought it at 79K miles, now it has 107K miles, after only 15 months of my owning it. It drives as good as it did the day I bought it. I have taken it on no less than FOUR cross-country road trips in that time, about to be five next week, and it hasn't missed a beat. It is the most well-built reliable car, drives like a dream, esp on the highway, economical, and looks great. LOVE it. Highly recommend it!

4 out of 5 stars

A fine car but ...

Tl, 05/08/2002
1997 Mazda Millenia L 4dr Sedan

My 5 year old Millenia still drives like a luxury car. I bought it for its reliability and gorgeous exterior. The leather grade is rather cheap. The interior is tight and front seats are not comfortable for tall adults. The workmanship and fitting are flimsy. My moon roof stops working (not fuse- related). If you live in the DC/Virginia area, I would not recommend buying your car from Brown's Mazda. They drop you like a ball once your car leaves their lot. The acceleration on this car sucks. I would get the S version if you love the shape and the supple ride. My next car would likely be a Lexus, Volvo, Mercedes, or a BMW - definitely not sold by Brown's car dealers.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Love my Mazda

SGordon, 07/31/2009
1997 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I purchased my Mazda as a second owner. It had 30,000 miles on it. It was a lease turn in. I didn't have any problems at all with my car until the timing belt went out. That was after about 125,000 miles, got that replaced and have been going ever since! That is the only major issue I ever had. I now have 209,000 miles on it and it's still going strong.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Good Car

Drive_Millenia, 02/03/2003
1997 Mazda Millenia L 4dr Sedan

I bought a 2nd hand millenia. The car is excellent when it comes to all the luxury features. The interior is great. The car is 6 yrs old but still most of the things seem to be working perfectly fine. The pick-up is bit of a problem at low speeds.. may coz of the heavy weight. The car drives really smooth and once above 50mph, the pickup improves a lot. Its very easy to get a speeding ticket if you are not watching the speedometer!!!

12345...6