Used 1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

$828 - $1,755

Used B-Series Pickup for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Awesome

blazed420, 12/03/2012

This is my frist truck have had it 2 year's it has just under 250,000km on it, no major problems at all. Fun truck to drive, reliable and runs like a tank.

i love this truck

john blas guam, 06/09/2009

This is a very fun truck to drive, carries heavy load with ease, most common problem on island is rust to chassis between cab and bed, other than that I am a loyal driver and will never sell my truck till death do us part.

MY LITTLE BIG PICK-UP TRUCK

CAPTAIN SCOTT, 08/05/2002

MY MAZDA TRUCK HAS GIVEN ME THOUSANDS OF CONSISTANT RELIABILITY. IT WAS THE FIRST NEW VEHICLE THAT I HAD EVER OWNED, AND STILL DO. AM CURRENTLY LOOKING TO BUY A NEW TRUCK, BUT WILL NOT PART WITH MY 2600i, ITS FAMILY.

It's been a great truck

johnm, 02/22/2003

I'm 500 miles short of 200,000 as I write this short testimony to a great truck. It's taken very little to keep it going and it's been unbelievably reliable. At 187,000 miles, I replaced the head gasket and replaced valve seals and it should be good til at least 250,000, according to the mechanic. It's too bad they don't make them anymore other than as a Ranger knockoff.

Good Starter

Sgore, 03/28/2004

I am 18 years old and this truck is my first vehicle. I like it very much and it has never failed me. I have used it to help relatives move and various other jobs that required the bed. Although it is a small, low truck it had no problem moving anything. I also have added a few things of my own such as two 12" subs in the extended cab and a new exhaust.