2018 Mazda 6 Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Mazda 6 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

2018 Mazda6 GTR
By Casie S

2018 Mazda 6 Grand Touring Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Previous owner of 2014 Mazda6. Love my new ‘18 Mazda6 GTR! Did my research. It’s what I expected and enjoy driving the turbo. Zoom zoom.

Great Car
By John Corbin

2018 Mazda 6 Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great alternative to suv.

Sport sedan posing as a family car
By Bob

2018 Mazda 6 Grand Touring Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have to agree with a Car & Driver review that said the performance, handling and interior were more BMW and Audi than Asian import. I don't drive fast but the turbo engine makes maneuvering easy. The Mazda6 is a joy to drive. And a lot of standard active safety electronics.

Zoom Zoom Gotta Go!
By Ken B

2018 Mazda 6 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

A lot of options and equipment for the money! Very happy with the ride, handling and performance. A little too much engine noise on accel but quiet at cruising speeds. I have owned all of the big 3 imports, Toyota, Honda, and now Mazda. The Mazda by far with it's eye catching style and handling beats the other two offerings in the same price range.

Fun car to drive!
By Mazda6 user

2018 Mazda 6 Signature 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I traded in my 2006 Acura TL for the 2018 signature series mazda6 and am a first time Mazda owner. I was looking for a sedan that would be fun to drive but would not break my bank. I think mazda6 signature 6 with the 2.5L turbo is a very good choice for that. I am impressed with the interior and exterior design and also the practical aspect of this car being a family sedan. I like that it comes with a lot of the latest technology both in terms of safety and entertainment. I have had this car for a little over three weeks now and so far I am liking it. The torque that car has is really good but a four wheel drive option would be better with this much power. Couple of bugs/defects? I have noticed so far: The lane keep assist and another safety feature that depend on the front windshield mounted camera stops working when the car is sitting in the sun for some time and as you start driving it gives a message is that these safety features are disabled. This was not a good thing to find out specially because out here in phoenix during the summer this will be a constant issue, the dealer did not mention this to me prior to purchasing and later they said that this is an industry wide issue (not true for all vehicle, maybe some). As the interior of the car cools down the safety features are supposed to be working again but the message sometimes does not go away until you re start the car. Also I am noticing that the thermostat that measures the external temperature gives out a reading which is quite a bit off (around 5 degrees). I plan on contacting mazda customer service abut these issues and see what they have to say. Over all I am enjoing this vehicle so far.