Used 2003 Mazda 6 Consumer Reviews - 510 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

AMAZING 2003 Firstborn MAZDA 6...continues to ZOOM
By SPS

2003 Mazda 6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This was the 1st year that Mazda released this 6 to the public & we still get gasps on how great the car looks:) Recommend going to Wayne Mazda as the owner, Anthony in service and the rest of the crew are always there for U!

2003 Mazda 6S 216,00 Miles!
By Jason Hanson

2003 Mazda 6 s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought a 2003 Mazda 6s a few weeks back. Have put a few thousand miles on it without doing any repairs. Pros: Acceleration, comfort, stereo, handling. Have read of many brake and transmissions issues. Fun car when not driving my 2010 Malibu.

Mazda 6i by evrytan
By evrytan

2003 Mazda 6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive car, good road holding and very responsive.

great little zoom zoom vehicle - fun to drive
By Gail Renfro

Reliable car for 202000 miles and still going strong

The best I have ever had
By webster6

2003 Mazda 6 s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned 13 cars and this is by far the best car I have ever owned. I purchased it last year with 200,000 miles on it as a temporary car. However, I fell in love with my 03 Mazda 6 s. It handles great and I have put 36,000 miles on it myself. I have driven it on family vacations because it's comfortable and reliable. When the battery started to go bad, it never left me anywhere. It made sure I made it to the auto parts store and now it's just like new. People seem to complain if they get a lemon. That is a possibility with any car you buy. If I had to take a cross country trip tomorrow best believe I would hop in my 6 and zoom zoom with no hesitation.

The get up and go, heated seats and the awesome BOSE stereo system. My wife and I both prefer to drive this car over our others because it is so comfortable and has power that no other 6 cylinder can compete with. Even my Pontiac Grand am GT is no match for my Mazda.

Little more leg room in the back would be great. Not ideal for people over 5'9 at all. It's a good thing when that's all I have to complain about.