Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Quattroporte for Sale
Select your model:

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2017 Quattroporte, so we've included reviews for other years of the Quattroporte since its last redesign.

Pros
    Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

The car is fantastic!.

Kevin Ode, 12/04/2015
    updated 12/14/2017
    2014 Maserati Quattroporte GTS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

This car is absolutely fantastic! It drives great, is blazingly fast (much faster than the specs would indicate) and inside and out gorgeous. We have driven over 6k miles now and the quality is much better than expected (no rattles and everything feels solid; Feels German, looks Italian, great combo!). There are only 2 complaints: 1) The 21" wheels come only in summer tires (there are winter tires available, but why not great all weather tires, like my 911 has?), and the traction is terrible when temperatures are below 40. You really have to deal with the nonsense of winter tires, even in Atlanta (must be the global warming...). The 2nd and much bigger problem is the terrible support from the dealers. We have 2 dealers here and they don't seem to be too interested in returning phone calls. Even the Maserati Importer cannot get a hold of them. Just go there, get in their face and they will tell you that the (simple) recall items will take 3 days to complete and they will give you a nicely equipped Mazda 6 as a loaner... Their service is worse than that of a "reasonably priced car" dealer, absolutely unacceptable for a luxury car brand. Maserati, please go see how Porsche, Mercedes, BMW and Audi do this. I have seen many complaints about borrowed parts (such as the Navigation system and window buttons, which come from Chrysler), but I couldn't care less. It all works well and other car companies (VW - Audi, Chevy - Cadillac etc.) do the exact same thing, no biggie. Update: still loving car, Dealer support has been greatly improved. They now have Ghibli’s as loaners and response time is good. Maintenance, as is to be expected, expensive: New tires, every 10 to 12,000 miles, $2500, oil change every 12,000 miles, $500, new brake pads every 20,000 miles, $1700 (front and rear).

5 out of 5 stars

This a drivers car, not really for techies!

Stephen D, 09/15/2018
    updated 09/21/2020
    2015 Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

If you want all the best new gadgets, you want fancy tech option (which you will rarely if ever use), this probably not a good choice (look at the A8, S550 or 750). But if you want a head turner with a race car spirit that is shear joy to drive, hear and walk out to morning and night then the QP6 should be at the very top of your list. Forget the naysayers, I’ve found most negative reviews are from people who are either not really able to buy and retain the car, have jealousy issues and/or are looking for the car to be something it was never trying to be. It has been about a year and I have now noticed a few small items that seem to be gremlins that my mechanics cannot figure out. Because there are no dealers around here this has been a real pain. I've also noticed some issues with the dash that should not happen on a car that costs this much. I've had many cars before and never had a bubble form in the dash...but alas no warranty and no dealer so I guess I'm stuck with it. 2 years later: still a great car but does come with technical/mechanicals difficulties and if you do not have a dealer nearby that can properly service the car; it will cause you great complications.

4 out of 5 stars

Car is a constant head turner

Jb49, 01/16/2020
    2014 Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

My 2015 Quattroporte has been an absolute blast to drive, I drove an S550 sedan before and the two cars are very different. The Maserati is a drivers car, the wind noise at 60 and above is surprisingly loud but the roar of the engine is louder. My S550 was so comfortable, quiet, smooth & responsive but the day I traded it & I left the dealership in the Maserati I felt special. If you want a car that makes going to the market an event test drive a Quattroporte. One caveat though.... more expensive than my Benz for all service,parts & repair ,

4.38 out of 5 stars

A Beast

edgebot, 10/29/2014
    2014 Maserati Quattroporte GTS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Let's face it, this car is a beast! Very fast, very responsive, with an exhaust note akin to a deep low growl. A head turner too. So all in all, the Maserati nameplate is valid. But, my Jaguar XJL, at half the price, is more comfortable, spacious, tech forward, and stylish. And this one is really a head turner. So for style, comfort, pizzazz, it's the XJL. For pure driving fun, exhilaration, and bragging rights, pick the QP GTS.

Haven't lost yet!

RJN, 03/06/2017
    updated 09/16/2019
    2014 Maserati Quattroporte GTS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

My GTS is fast, very fast. 0-60 is less than 4 secs. Top end has exceeded 200 mph three times. Looks like a million and turns heads everywhere I go. Comfort on long trips is exceptional. Don't need the massaging seats. I am 75 and love to race anything at the right time. Have beaten Corvettes, Mercedes and Porches'. So far unbeaten at any speed. I am very particular who and when I race. I will not put anyone in jeopardy and I am always alone. Sound system is extraordinaire. Bowers and Wilkens. This GTS has every option! and listed at over 175,000. I wouldn't buy a new one. Just waited a year and saved over $100,000. The best deal I have ever made on an automobile. Owned many classics and many race cars but this Maserati GTS is the best of both worlds. Have fun. ZERO problems.