2020 Lincoln Nautilus SUV Consumer Reviews

$41,040

Save as much as $8,031
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Outstanding comfort, power, handling and comfort

Richard Meyer, 12/09/2019
Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

As the owner of a 2007 Linclon MKX with 128,000 miles, which we loved, our first stop in shopping for a new SUV was the 2020 Lincoln Nautilus. The Lincoln dealer near us had just received an Ice Mocha Reserve 1 Nautilus with V6 and AWD, which is exactly what we wanted. The Reserve 1 package included more options that we were necessarily looking for, but included the 360 degree cameras and navigation. One test drive and we were sold. The performance of the V6 w/ AWD was outstanding, and all of the safety features were great to have. This coupled with very helpful sales staff, X-Plan pricing with no needed negotiation, and 0.9% 48 month financing and $2500 in rebates, and we had a new vehicle. I should add that we also test drove the new model 2020 Aviator, but we found it to be too big, and seemed slow in performance compared to the Nautilus. Same engine and transmission, but only RWD. But are beautiful looking vehicles inside and out!

Goodby Bells, Whistles and High prices

Mike, San Antonio, Texas, 11/20/2020
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just bought a 2020 Lincoln Nautilus Standard. Am delighted with it and am completely satisfied with the baseline amenities. At 74, I’ve owned, driven and seen just about every type of automobile, truck and motorcycle up to a price of $72,000. Wanted a car that meets my needs of local driving plus occasional 14-hour trips to our second home. I didn’t want three rows of seats. I wanted comfortable leather seats, lots of head and shoulder room, good entertainment system and the quietest and smoothest ride on the highway. I wanted elegance that exceeds that of the neighbors’ family vans. Don’t need zero to sixty mph in five seconds that I never do. Don’t need a sunroof that I never open. Don’t need tricky apps and gizmos that require my grandson to program for me. Wanted a great dealer nearby. Wanted best trade for my virtually new ¾ ton truck. Wanted a great price. Got all of the above in this great new car. Could’ve tricked it out up to $63,000. Don’t need that anymore, either. Price was sixty percent of that truck and my last BMW. I’ve read reviews of every mid-sized SUV up to $60,000. Mine can’t be beat. Go shop.

Transmission needs refining

Wallace Wagner, 05/07/2020
Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

You may experience transmission slipping problems especially between 3rd and 4th gears. Jerking and undecision which gear to go into are also prevalent.

Ad
Build Your Nautilus Reserve
At a Glance:
  • 3 Trims
  • $49,410starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Lincoln
MSRP for Reserve vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Vehicle image shown is for illustration purposes only and may not be base vehicle.

Nice car but very expensive!

Napster, 02/04/2020
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Looks really good on the outside but a mix bag on the inside. The leather is really nice but the transmission buttons are cheap plastic and out of place for a CUV that cost me 65k! This price range opens the door to some really nice cars. Overall I love the size and the American Luxury comfort. Definitely take it for a test drive, it's worth a look.

Love the car, but too many problems

Leila, 01/20/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Bought the Reserve 2020 nautilus. Everything’s great- until the system becomes laggy I.e. not showing songs that are playing until a few minutes after starting the vehicle. The back window refused to roll down more than a few inches, then begins working again a few days later. The worst- while using lane assist- the car abruptly jolted me into the right lane, COMPLETELY abs aggressively switching lanes in about .5 seconds. Luckily no one was around. The next day the powertrain malfunction light came on when I started the car. Haven’t even had it for two months, barely 1000 miles on it. Got it checked today- they said they can’t find any issues.