Used 2016 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Everything you could want in a car.
By Jim Ferere

2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had a 2013 MKZh and liked it so much that I purchased a 2016 . The car gives you a stylish super comfortable ride that gets 39 mpg on regular gas .

One Sweet Ride
By Hawkmoon

2016 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Best value and performance I could find in the market... And I did a ton of research. You have to test drive one. The car sold itself.

My Fantasy Failed! I'm Going Back To Cadillac!
By J Hickman

2016 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Our car is a 6 cyl AWD but it was not an option on the drop down menu. After a ear of wanting it we purchased it with 20k and at about 9 months old, to avoid massive depreciation of a new car. At 35k it has now been in the Service Dept three times. 1) Replace Heads 2) Replace most of the transmission 3) Compute and additional engine work (weeks after #2). The exterior and interior design of the car is very nice. The front cabin is ok for a luxury sports car. The technology is already obsolete which really angers me. The mechanics of the car infuriates me! Though we purchased an extended warranty we do not want to risk it with the tremendous amount of work it has already had so will be going back to Cadillac very soon.

Not my father's Lincoln
By Scott C in SoCal

2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

A few years ago, I decided I wanted a hybrid, and I started looking into the various types. I decided I like the way Ford did it, and I found a good deal on a used Mercury Milan. I liked that car so much, when it came time for another one I decided I wanted another Ford - with features. Adaptive cruise was important, rear camera, blind spot monitoring, parking sensors, lane keep assist - these were all things I knew I wanted. Oh, and leather upholstery. And a good stereo system. I looked and Ford didn't have it, at least under the Ford badge. But Lincoln did. After a few months of searching I found an off-lease Lincoln MKZ with Reserve package, Technology package, THX sound system, and for good measure the seats with Active Motion (a massage feature). As a 2016, buying in 2017, I paid about half the price new, and I got it as a Lincoln CPO, which extended the warranty to 100K miles. I've had it for several weeks now, and I love this car. It's rated at 41mpg, I'm getting about 43 on my commute. It's comfortable, it makes my drive less stressful, the ride is smooth enough to relax, yet taut enough to give handling confidence, and I'm so glad I bought it. I've only played with the seat massage a few times, but on long trips when my legs start to cramp up, this will be exactly what I need. Good job, Lincoln.

Hot !!!
By Karen Lahr

2016 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Best car ever !!!