Few entry-level luxury sedans are loaded straight out of the box, and if they are, the price tag is appropriately high. Not so with the 2016 Lincoln MKZ. It has a long list of standard features and it won't put a massive strain on your finances. You can get a fuel-sipping hybrid version, too. Read more to decide if the MKZ is for you.
- Sleek, eye-catching exterior design
- High fuel economy from available hybrid model
- Comes equipped with many convenience/luxury features as standard.
- Interior materials quality is not as high as in other rival sedans
- Touchscreen interface and dashboard controls aren't easy to use
- A little short on interior space
- No matter which engine you specify, acceleration is slower than average.