Skip to main content

$17,990

Used MKT for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2013 MKT, so we've included reviews for other years of the MKT since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
4.5 out of 5 stars

Very Nice Crossover

npdan, 07/19/2011
2011 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Never thought we would buy an MKT as we had our sights set on a GMC Acadia Denali. We loved the looks of the Acadia but we decided to test drive a new MKT and that ended our thoughts of the Acadia. The Lincoln won every comparison in performance, equipment, handling, quietness and quality of interior materials. Only complaint on the Lincoln MKT is it's worthless 3rd row seat. Anyone over the height of 5 feet can not sit back there. It is worthless for anyone except small children. This is our first new Lincoln and we are extremely happy with this car. It is a delightful touring car with lots of luxuries. For us, it has been a perfect fit.

Best car ever

LoveMKT, 07/27/2010
2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lincoln and I LOVE this car! I've owned 6 or 8 Mercedes, several Volvos, Cadillac, Chrysler and about everything in between. I traded in a 2010 Lexus RX350 with 2475 miles on it. I HATED that car! It's a new redesign and it's a joke. This Lincoln is turning out to be the best car I've ever owned. I can't say enough good about it. I special ordered and got the standard engine on purpose after trying out both. It has plenty of power and I've seen 27 mpg on the highway at 70 mph. It will always be around 25 or better.

COOL MAMA IN A COOL CLASSY CAR

Classy, coolco, 01/15/2016
2013 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

My car is cool, classy and it stands out amongst the other boring looking SUVs. I leased my 2013 MKT and my lease is up soon. I'm thinking about buying another one. I've been researching and test driving other SUVs and none of them compare. I tested the enclave, MDX, qx60 and none of them have the excitement behind the wheel as the MKT. I tend to drive pretty swiftly and I love the powerful ecoboost engine. If I need to pass another driver I can do it with great confidence. I also love that I have the benefits of a minivan without actually having to drive a minivan.... I'm too cool for that! My husband loves my car too and agrees that buying one when my lease is up is best. LINCOLN PLEASE DONT STOP MAKING THE MKT!!!!! Lincoln hmade a classyclassy SUV that out performs any other SUV on the road in this price range!

Used MKt

Wayne Galloway, 12/29/2015
updated 07/05/2017
2011 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the 2011 Lincoln MKT used with 38,000 miles on it in 2015. I absolutely love the car. The down side seems to be excess tire wear and visability out the back window. Other than those two items I love everything about the car. Drove it home to Pennsylvania from New Jersey in a hell of a snow storm. Freeway speed was cut to 45 mph due to the driving snow. Car handled excellent in those conditions. The third row seating is pretty useless except for small children. Leg room is adequate but the head room in the third row seat is lacking. The rest of the car is excellent for entry/exit, leg room, head room and over all comfort. I am 6' tall at 300 pounds and drive the car in total comfort. As far as cost for a used vehicle, I paid less for my Lincoln than a comparable Toyota Highlander, Arcadia would have cost. They were around 2K-3K more money for comparable year and mileage. I developed a problem at around 70,000 miles. You would be driving and the engine would just shut off and not restart. Had to have it towed to the dealer 4 times in 6 months, dealer couldn't find the problem. No codes! The last time this happened they thought they had it repaired, loose wire at the fuel pump, but they had replaced the fuel pump the first time. So why did they not find the loose wire then. Traded the car for a Lincoln MKZ and love it.

2 out of 5 stars

Will it make 100k?!

Liz, 11/21/2017
2011 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this from a Ford dealership just a little over 2 years ago. It was the service managers wife's car. I suppose that should have been a sign if I had known what TSBs were then. This thing has gone to a Ford or Lincoln dealership for numerous TSB (Technical Service Bulletins) so all the problems my MKT has had are well documented with Lincoln. The sunroof is working surprisingly, but for nearly 2 years it didn't. The trunk has hurt my head because it doesn't stay elevated when it's supposed to. This thing has seen at dealership shop every month since June. Yes, so once a month I have had to bring this pos in for one thing or another and since June it rattles just awful. June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov!! Two of those times it went back because their mechanics did something wrong. Both times I had to fight for them to do the right thing. The first time to get them to fess up to their mistake and the 2nd one to get me a rental because they messed up and were out of rentals. I have little faith in this brand and the dealerships that sell them. About a week after one turbo was replaced the other one went out and we got stranded during hurricane Irma. Now I am on my 3rd turbo. When the turbos work it has awesome pick up and go. All and all I would not let this pretty design fool me twice. Yes, it's very comfortable but it's also very unreliable. As a single mom, I will take an uncomfortable ride over one that's going to leave us stranded.

3 out of 5 stars