Used 2008 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews - 71 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

My Car Is Smarter Than I Am
By Rhonda Gaines

2008 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you are thinking about a Lexus RX350 Just Do IT! I was overthinking and unsure when I decided to buy this car because it had belonged to my mechanic. I trust him because he works on my BMW Z3 and had an urgent need for another car when my Volvo experienced a sudden death. "It's just another car" I thought. Boy was I wrong. I LOVE and ADORE this car. The heated seats are a treat. The stereo system, navigation and blue tooth were easy to figure out. The first time it rained i was laughing all the way home as the sensing system turned the wipers on and off as needed. Seriously? When a dash light came on I though "uh OH". the honeymoon is over, now the problems start. Nope, it was telling me my (full size) SPARE tire was low. Everything about this car is delightful. Cargo space is huge, back seats have their own cup holders. The push button tailgate is wonderful. I never imagined a car could do all this. Mostly I feel safe in the car. It's big, roomy but drives responsively. I still miss my '94 Volvo may he rest in peace but this car, even used is my perfect choice.

My rx350
By Frank Sutter

2008 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Got a great deal on a great car , these cars have Toyota engines and there bulletproof

RX 350
By Don Parrett

2008 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fabulous ride, performance, and comfort.

RX is Great
By K LOCKE

2008 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Super reliable, safe, comfortable, looks great. Good gas mileage for SUV. This is my fourth Lexus RX, when I sell this one, buying a 2017. The technology just keep getting better and better!
Sold and bought a new 2017 RX

So disappointed coming from an M-B
By Isentropic

2008 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had an ML320 (still do) w/ over 235k miles that has been very capable. So I though this Lexus would be even better, with the existing notion of reliability of Japanese cars. Unfortunately, this car has been disappointing. The transmission jerks between lower gears (1-2-3, especially). It has a horrible rattling noise from the underbody; took to several places and no-one can fix it. It is very basic for the price I paid. No bluetooth, nav, or even backup camera. Poor traction/stability control in the Michigan snow.