Used 1999 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Reviews

Used LS 400 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

Mercedes S Class vs LS 400

james r, 03/30/2003
4dr Sedan

The Mercedes seats are bigger.You can't get the Lexus seat to go parallel like the mercedes seat.The Lexus will reach 130 like you are going 90 but the mercedes feels safer and you don't feel a detached from the road. I like the Mercedes larger steering wheel which makes a real difference at hgh speeds. the LS 400 is virtually maintenance free The interior of S class is much nicer.The cheap sun visors of the LS 400 and head linner are pretty sorry when you look at Merceds even 20yrs.ago The fuel economy in the Lexus is averaging 18-19mpg/city 24-26.9 hwy @75- 85mph The omputer of the Lexus is always off 1-1.5mpg. I still want a newer S class class

Quality,quality and boring

mid-lifer, 03/21/2002
4dr Sedan

The quality of this car is outstanding. In many ways better than it's German rivals. I have had no problems at all with car. The dealer is the best I have come across. The down side is it is a bore to drive. After a drive up the Oregon coast I turned to my wife and said I'm selling the car.

A Beast!!!!

Iggy , 02/03/2021
4dr Sedan

Words are hard to describe this Beast, this is the best car ive ever owned and i honestly don't think it's any car out there to match it. The smooth ride and the air shock seats makes this car unforgettable and the V8 and the quick response to the foot makes me more in love with the Beast. Ive lined this car up with many and LS always proves itself. I recommend anyone to this Beast.

1...234567