Used 1999 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Reviews

Used LS 400 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

LS 400

rben, 07/15/2002
4dr Sedan

I purchased my preowned 99Lexus approximately 6 mos. ago. A perfect blend of luxury, comfort and performance for a large sedan. It makes no pretenses for its 290HP, thus fuel consumption is a bit higher than some cars, but I knew that going into the purchase. A very quiet and "trip- worthy" machine, so loaded with features that I discover new ones each week. I'll keep this car a very long time!

A wonderful car

JC, 01/25/2007
4dr Sedan

I've now owned my 99 LS for about 2.5 years. I've driven the car about 20K per year since I got it and it's really a remarkable riding and driving car. It's not a car of feeling as your almost numbly fixed to your seat. Once you drive other cars, you'll really notice the exceptional quality of ride, solidity, and performance. This big car handles good too. This car is superlative when it comes to being practical. It costs a third less than a Jag, it has comfy room for 5, rides like a Lincoln, fast as a Mustang, a teen sound system, great gas mileage, looks great and half the cost of a Benz to maintain - still a bit pricey.

An Experience

Harold, 10/11/2007
4dr Sedan

Simply the absolute best car I have ever owned out of 15 vehicles. What more can one say except hearty congratulations to all the engineers, technicians and stylists who did the outstanding work on ths car. As someone has already so aptly said in describing this vehicle, "Cocooned tranquility".

great cruiser

norman jourdenais, 05/30/2016
4dr Sedan

It is a joy to drive. Very responsive and surprisingly economical. Still own the car and hope to keep it for the forthcoming future.

Perfection

parvez, 07/12/2004
4dr Sedan

Nothing wrong with this car. Maintenence isnt frequent, but if it hits, be prepared to break out the check book. I have 75,000 miles on it without a single serious problem. If your looking for luxury, comfort, speed, and value, this is your car. Get the prestige, the resale, and the true smoothness. Destroys BMW and Mercedes in the way it drives. Best family luxury car bar none.

12345...7