Used 1996 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Reviews

Used LS 400 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great vehicle, the LS!!

LS is the BEST!!, 12/07/2008
4dr Sedan

I've only have this vehicle for about 4 months, but I'm just amazed every time I ride in it. I did the 90,000 tuneup at 126,000 (cost about $1200), but the car rides like a champ. Just had to change the tires, as far as parts, now the car literally floats on the highway. You don't even notice when you're doing 90 mph. Everyone who drives in it fall asleep cause of the comfort. Shoot, sometimes I have to watch myself when it's late cause I tend to wanna sleep as well. lol..BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED IN MY LIFE!!! Would recommend to anyone.

Very dependable and comfortable

abraham, 05/11/2002
4dr Sedan

Have driven four times for 325 miles one-way and it is a dream to drive and ride the highway. Super quiet, super smooth. A vehicle that you can read with ease without feeling car sickness as you will in most. Everyone after riding in it has expressed satisfaction with the car and was impressed with its, quietness, luxury, room and beauty.

Good Old Reliable Car

Steve, 01/25/2008
4dr Sedan

This LS 400 was available with only 52,000 miles on it. So I bought it and updated to Pioneer Avic-3 with navigation, Bluetooth, backup camera, DVD and put in a new timing belt, water pump and new tires and this car is alive again and start like new. It's already over 11 years old, but still like new since the previous owner only drove 4500 miles per year and kept it garaged.

Supreme Vehicle

Michael Corbett, 04/23/2002
4dr Sedan

It's all I expected from my first Lexus and more. I've owned 39 cars abd this is by far my favorite.

Simply Amazing

Fayyaz, 10/28/2002
4dr Sedan

This car is simply amazing. It has very good power, handles well (although lots of body roll), brakes quite well, and is very enjoyable to drive. It is extremely reliable, and has a classic design. The 4.0L V8 engine is super smooth, as is the 4-spd. auto tranny. The car is extremely quiet, but produces a nice sound when under WOT.

12345...6