Used 1996 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Reviews

Used LS 400 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

1st Lexus and Loved it... will buy again

Jason, 07/19/2009
4dr Sedan

I bought a 96 LS400 white/tan at 156k miles and I did have to put about $4000 into it for new a/c, timing belt, water pump, front end, all fluids & filters, complete tune up. No paper work was purchased with the car, so I took a gamble. After the expenses, I put a set of LS430 wheels on it and WOW much better looking. It's been the best car ever. We drove it more than my wife's 04 ES330, but sadly it was totaled out and we are now looking for a 98-00 LS400. Love these cars!

A joy

WDavidH, 08/16/2002
4dr Sedan

Purch new, corrected ball joints & control arm busnhings 120K . Perfect now. Best car I've owned. Powerful quiet reliable roomy classy, what else is there.

What a car!!

tigerbone, 07/20/2011
4dr Sedan

I have a 96 ls400 with 160,000 miles on it. This car is amazing. I just took it from ohio to cali, and this era of Lexus quality and build is unmatched. I have a friend that has a 05 bmw 3 series, and he had to put a new trans. in his car, he is now wanting a Lexus ls:)

'96 LS400

oldblue, 10/03/2008
4dr Sedan

This is my second Lexus I am really pleased. The ride, the power and the overall design is outstanding. If you want luxury and power I recommend a Lexus, you will not disappointed. I have 120,000 and I believe it will go 300,000 without a problem if you follow the dealer maintenance schedule.

1996 Lexus LS 400

legendof lexus, 11/16/2008
4dr Sedan

In late 90s til present I have had ES 300, 3 LS400, GS 300 and Avalon. In between those I had Caddys, Volvos, Audi and Acuras. Bottom line Lexus is it! I had to fix something on every car I owned except when I had a Lexus, just start and go! I don't like being in a car for more than 7-9 months, but this time I'm sticking to the 96 LS 400 till I can get the LS 430!

12345...6