Used 2003 Lexus GX 470 SUV Consumer Reviews

Used GX 470 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...23

Pros
Cons

Love love love my Lexus!

amyb19xx, 01/29/2014
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Lexus SUV. Reliable. Purchased used with higher mileage. Have had no repair issues just basic maintenance like oil changes. My SUV is now 11 years old but looks new and rides like new. We get compliments frequently. Stylish and luxury at is best. Planning to buy my third Lexus SUV soon.

Exceeded our expectations

Joe D, 11/12/2006
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have only owned it for a week, but we can't get enough of it! It is by far the most quality vehicle we ever owned, and blows away the 5 SUVs we've had in the past. It is such a smooth ride, the interior amenities are great. You truly feel "different" when you drive this car. Even though it is 3 years old, it looks and feels brand new. Sorry, I have to make this quick so I can go back and drive it somewhere... anywhere.

Comfy, reliable SUV

taniamekv, 04/12/2009
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've driven this SUV for over 6 years and its the best car I've owned. Service is excellent (especially the Naperville dealer) and the SUV has the best fit and finish of any car I've driven (including Mercedes and Porsche). It continues to drive smoothly after 85K miles. I hope to have it for 200K+.

nice truck

TB1, 07/14/2003
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

No maintenance problems. No noises. (Should a "truck" be this quiet?). Refined yet functional. Superb all round performance. Very happy with it.

First GX 470!

Mom2Four, 10/21/2008
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased my first Lexus from my BFF; GX is 5 years old with 35K miles; interior is in excellent shape, has held up well to 2 kids. Love the comfort selection option, comfort- sport. I have yet to find anything I don't love about this vehicle. There is very little road noise; feature options are excellent; and the sunroof doesn't leak (like in other vehicles we've owned). The rumble seats take getting used to - but easy to pop-up or put-down.

12345...23