2019 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ES 350 model:

Fully Loaded, Ultra Luxury Trim
By Allen

2019 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Ultra Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I came from a 2006 Mercedes CLK350 and I absolutely LOVE this car. I researched this car for three months before buying it so I know most of the features and the differences between the different trims. I love this car for many reasons: it's super comfortable, extremely quiet and very handsome. My only complaints are that there is no wireless Apple Carplay and no auto-locking if you walk away from the car with it unlocked. I really can't emphasize enough how much I enjoy this car, it just offers so much...

Es350 F sport
By David

2019 Lexus ES 350 Sedan F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Fun car to drive, best reliable brand, powerful engine, People complain about front wheel drive. Why do you need it if you live in California? Awd takes up even more gas and it makes the car even heavier. Infotainment for me is easy getting use to. The dash board odometer is computerize, I think is gorgeous and no blind spots. Some people don’t like the front grill. I love it. I absolutely love this car, very satisfying to drive.

My 5th Lexus and best of all
By William T.

2019 Lexus ES 350 Sedan F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

A fun car. Not a sports car but with 300 hp, heads up display, Mark L radio, sports mode, sports+, 19 inch tires totally fun to drive. Quiet smooth, no body roll ..a pleasure. Car in demand. Short supply, 5 year Lexus restyle, not much of a discount