2018 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )

ES 350 most reliable car you can buy.
By Principal 352

2018 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove the BMW 320 and 520, Acura TLX and Volvo S90. Hands down the Lexus had the best ride, reliability and value for the price. I love the technology and quality leather.

Love it
By kr

2018 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is extremely comfortable. Has many nice features. Beautiful interior and very classy. I was on market for Tesla Model 3, but stopped at Lexus and really liked how comfortable the car was. So, I made an emotional purchase. I only regret that I didn't get a Hybrid. Would be even better. Navigation is not great.

Get trapped.
By AJM

2018 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When shopping we went on our emotions and wanted to buy a luxury car. Paid price for not prepared to walk away. Needed all wheels o 4 wheels drive. panoramic roof and power trunk lid and radar detector outlet near windshield to connect.. But were trapped into what Bob Rohrman had at Arligton Lexus.. These do not correct their deficiencies. The ride is as if there are no shock absorbers. Will not replace $ 40.00 worth of shocks. Well pay or ignorance.

Overwhelming car
By Angus

2018 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been a loyal Cadillac owner, but decided to try a Lexus. I found the Lexus dealer to be very friendly, helpful and honest. I bought a fully loaded 2018 ES350. I have found the technology to be overwhelming. I was given a 'once-over' about the car at the dealership, which helped very little. I have attempted to read the various manuals, but have not become any more familiar with the car. I know that the CUE ratings for the Cadillac do not receive positive results, but the technology on the Lexus is so difficult and not logical , and cumbersome. While the Lexus gets very good reliability ratings, one should be aware of the daily use of the car. This care is built and designed for those that have a smart phone, which I do not nor wish to have. (One cannot have remote start without a cell phone, that is awful}. I do not expect to keep this car for long, but hope to return to Cadillac.

New Ride
By gkmnj2

2018 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Navigation very mixed. Hard to set and control. Dumb routes sometimes. Miss interprets voice commands frequently. Using own phone probably better.