Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used ES 300h for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Didn't buy it because....

Richard, 02/05/2020
2020 Lexus ES 300h 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

As a Lexus owner for the past 30 years, I was ready and willing to buy my 3rd, a 2020 ES350h sedan. While I liked the car's styling, ride quality and pricing two big flaws in its interior design kept me from buying it: (1) The interior navigation screen is just stuck onto the top of the dash, rather than integrated into it (as is the case with every other car in this class). Worse than its appearance was that the screen is not hooded or shaded in any way so that the outside light coming through the windshield directly behind the screen makes the screen difficult to see. (2) The touch pad controller, which is the only way to interface manually with the car's electronics was terrible -- worse than every reviewer says it is. Although the input sensitivity of the touch pad has 2 customizable settings other than standard, the interface experience remained very "twitchy" and difficult to use even at the least sensitive setting and even after I spent 1/2 hour in the parked car working with it. I would hate to have to use this while driving. I'm was unhappily surprised -- Lexus has been building luxury cars long enough to know better.

We are driving New Car ES300H 2020

Zaldy and Myrna mae, 03/18/2020
2020 Lexus ES 300h Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Super new and my wife love to drive everyday. Have nothing more to say me and my wife very satisfied the overall performance of this car incl. quality, price and safety features.

Overall snazzy car

Satisfied customer, 06/13/2020
updated 06/15/2022
2020 Lexus ES 300h 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Stylish sedan with smooth, quick and quiet acceleration and nice interior.

Great car

Pary Morgan , 08/24/2021
2020 Lexus ES 300h Ultra Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I agree with all the typical pros about this car. Comfortable, quiet, reliable, great gas mileage... I even disagree with the most common cons. The infotainment system function is not an issue for me. The acceleration is very good unless your looking to drag race. The one real negative is the SatNav. The 12" display is great but the technology of the information is pathetic. It is slow to pull up your destination. It often says it can't find your destination. It often gives bad directions. The ETA estimate is always way off to start the trip. I end having to use Google maps off my phone instead because it is so bad. The rest of the car is great.

2020 Lexus ES 300h

3 Times Lexus Owner, 01/21/2020
2020 Lexus ES 300h Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Really enjoying my new car after first month of driving. It has very nice features and is a pleasure to drive.