2020 Land Rover Discovery SUV Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $9,849
Select your model:

Love my Disco!

AHoff, 10/03/2020
HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I need to say I love the my Discovery HSE! The exterior is so different then what you see everyday on the road and that's a good thing. The interior is great, with soft touch materials and great feel/quality of the fabric and seats. The tech is great and I'm not sure why people complain about the load times of the display screen or ease of use as I find it to be the opposite. The handling is awesome and it feels like such a solid vehicle with plenty of power to get it moving with great visibility. It's hard to list all of my favorite features but one of them is the Disco lowers after shutting off for ease of departure and access which my wife appreciates. I highly recommended doing a test drive to see for yourself!

Initial Impressions

Chicago Area, 03/30/2020
Landmark Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

The car was very nice with many different features. The dealer did a great job in trying to explain the features. Unfortunately within 2 weeks we needed to bring it back in for an alignment and computer upgrades as the software stopped working

2020 Discovery

Tam, 11/14/2020
SE 4dr SUV 4WD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Great looking vehicle and comfortable. What I dislike is that the heat doesn't ever get warm enough that it needs to be turned down. After owning it for 2 weeks it had been to the dealer twice. Once because the battery died because it needed a computer upgrade and I thought the heat was broken. The second time was for the heat again. I was reassured both times there was nothing wrong with the heat. Sad to say with chilly New England weather I truly want to be hot in my vehicle and want to have to turn the heat down instead of riding with it on high/max and freezing.