Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Stinger for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Perfect!!

dmichael885, 04/29/2020
2020 Kia Stinger GT-Line 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I had no intention of buying a Kia when I started looking. I was looking into BMW 5 and Audi A6. The Kia was as fun to drive and the interior caught me off guard with how nice it was. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and saved money in the process. Win-win

Awesome Beast!

Keith Cruickshank, 03/15/2020
updated 09/20/2021
2020 Kia Stinger GT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The Kia Stinger GT with its 3.3 liter engine makes 376 lb feet of power. I've had admiring looks everywhere I go! Comfortable seating, lots of power, spacious rear storage and thousands cheaper than Audi S5 and BMW. It nor only best these competitors in power it excels in value. Providing a stellar value proposition . Get yours today! You will be amazed at how awesome this car is!

Awesome Stylish Car

Roberto , 04/20/2020
2020 Kia Stinger GT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I love the looks, it's super fast, comfortable, very unique and turns a lot of heads. Definitely better than some of the competitors as far as performance. However, for a $43000 car, no Navigation or sunroof, premium sound is a little turn off. Audi, BMW, Mercedes have those options for the same price. Again it is a very nice looking car but lacks of some luxury for the money. KIA.... I love the Stinger just add some standard gadgets to make it more attractive to the consumer.

1 out of 5 stars

Good Looks ... Bad Quality

JKing, 05/29/2020
2020 Kia Stinger GT1 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I like the styling. The HP is nice and it does move. However, up to the Kia brand standards. The quality of the build is not there. Cruise control has a "jerky" sensation. It is NOT the cruise radar as I have had it in to review a few times. Kia engineers state this is " normal" Rear hatch rattles. Sunroof rattles. There was a loose bolt found in the passenger side rear door as there was a nasty rattle coming from the panel. There is a "chirping" sound everytime I turn off the vehicle. Kia engineers state this is normal. It is the throttle body scraping the intake as it turns off. Again styling is good. The car does look good. But beauty is only skin deep. Under everything it is a KIA. And Kia has had quality issues. I am stuck with the car for a good year or two until I can remove some of the negative equity. Kia does NOT hold it's value. Will not ever purchase a Kia product again.

2 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

Amazing Car! You should buy one!

Chi-town Stinger, 01/13/2021
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I've had the '20 Stinger GT-2 in ceramic silver for about 7 months now. Can't say enough about the car. Exterior styling is a total head turner -- I can't count how many times I've been stopped by people to tell me how beautiful the car is (it's a little strange how often it happens). Overall, the interior is very nice, the finishes are nice, but I wouldn't call luxury, maybe entry level luxury. The seats are excellent -- firm and comfortable and the headrest is the best headrest ever (I'm 5'9" 160 lbs). The stock stereo system is amazing -- I love cruising while listening to the awesome sounds! Lots of tech that I don't feel like listing... The car is pretty fast and super fun to drive(that 365hp V-6 Twin Turbo). Oh yeah, the car is a hatchback plus the back seats fold down, so there's actually a lot of good storage space(even without folding the seats down). I've had no problems and If I do, it comes with the best warranty in the industry. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Stinger! Go get you a Kia Stinger GT!!!