Used 2016 Kia Soul Wagon Consumer Reviews - 74 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Kia Soul Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

2016 Kia Soul Red
By Ron Franco

2016 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

It was a fun car easy to drive and park, we just got a new one today.

Value Value Value!
By Brian Fallis

2016 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Purchased the 2016 Soul+ with 14k miles. Now (June 2018) it has 33k miles. So far zero problems. THe Soul+ has the 2.0 liter engine, which I recommend. I test drove the standard Soul (1.6 liter) and it lacked power, and was constantly shifting itself. Also the Soul+ has more bells and whistles. We average in the high 20s mpg which is fine (over 30 on hiway). The front seats are surprisingly comfortable and supportive and we like the driving position. I'm tall (6.2) and so leg room is important, and this car has plenty of it. I've found that too many smaller SUVs compromise on leg room, with the shifter console much too big and intrusive. Not so with the Soul. My right leg rests comfortably....a major plus for me. The only negative about this vehicle is that there is not a lot of storage room behind the rear seats. You get good height, but not enough depth; although you can push down the rear seat backs if necessary. Sure, the looks of this vehicle are a bit quirky (hey, there's a ton of them on the road!), but if you can get past that, this is a great small SUV.

Hate driving anything and everything else!
By Neil Zitofsky

2016 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Leased 2 Souls first, bought the 3rd. I have always loved modest quirky cars, and this is my altimeter favorite car - it's perfect for me! I even request it when I have to rent while traveling. It is by far the easiest car to get in and out of. And fully equipped, the ! feels absolutely luxurious.

safe, reliable , gas saver
By LUCIA

2016 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

nice, economic ride, great for long ride , not big , not small , just the right size .

My Little Red Box
By Pat

2016 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

After owning a bigger orange box (Honda Element) for 14 years, I became very enamored with that boxy look. So the Kia Soul caught my eye the moment it came on the road. A friend leased one for two years and fell in love with it and purchased it. So I turned over my keys and my Element to my grandson and purchased the little red 2016 Kia Soul I saw on the Edmund's website listed as a good deal and so far so good.