Used 2015 Kia Sedona Minivan Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Kia Sedona Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:

fits just right
By Terry Plaster

2015 Kia Sedona Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

There is a tech bulletin on computer draining the battery. Easy dealer fix. Have only seen one minor recall the didn't affect mine.

I Just bought out my lease
By Armand

2015 Kia Sedona Minivan SX-Limited 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I couldn't be happier about this car. I leased for three years and I decided to buy it out since my family loved it. We have great travel stories and my children fit all their friends in the minivan. It is a big car, so it is better for suburbian life. It handles like a sedan and it looks like an SUV. the most luxury section has the reclining seats which are like flying in first class. However these seats have limited folding possiblities which makes difficult to move your freshman student. We love camping and you can fit anything you imagine. The back row is for kids mainly or short adults in short distances. The central console has a lot of capacity but is fix, so you can't walk to the back of the car from the first row seat. The trunk with the three rows is big enough and increases greatly folding the back row seat. For the luxury trim I wish it comes with entertainment system, but I plug to video screens and it has plenty of plugs , even a 115V! No a single mechanical issue so far.

Back up camera where have you been all my life.
By Gary Love

2015 Kia Sedona Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

If you are looking for the best minivan for the price you should shop KIA. Staring with the excellent back-up camera to help grandpa navigate over the singing of 2 year old triplet Granddaughters. Every week I discover another feature the KIA team has thought of to make driving this vehicle a pleasure. I have owned nine big 3 American cars and 2 BMW's over a span of 45 years and none has brought the driving enjoyment and reliability of this vehicle. Thank You KIA!

Knocking Noise in Front
By notahappycustomer

2015 Kia Sedona Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this Kia brand new and am the only owner. It has been problems from day one. There is a terrible knocking noise in the front that has never been able to get repaired correctly. I've had it in the shop for over 60 days with the same repair since I've owned it. The resale value is horrible. Sticker price was $38,000. I have it 3 years, 65,000 miles on it, no wrecks, no body damage, excellent condition on the interior. There is still plastic wrap on the seat belts from where nobody has sit in the seats! The trade-in value is 13,000!!!!!!! I would never purchase a Kia again.

3 Year Lease
By Conner Greg

2015 Kia Sedona Minivan SX-Limited 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Sedona has been a great car but only driven 17000 miles in 3 years. Not sure if buying it now at lease end would be good decision.