Used 2001 Kia Optima Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Optima for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

Kia Renee

renee, 07/28/2006
SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Very reliable vehicle with a smooth ride and excellent reliability.

Good car for the money

Iowa, 10/19/2006
SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Although I only bought my Optima SE V6 4 months ago, I absolutely love it. With 97,500 miles on it, I have noticed only minor glitches. The clock sometimes flickers when I accelerate, and the windows seem like they need to be lubed because they have a hard time rolling up when it rains - but I am getting those fixed soon...they do not affect the performance of the car. The V6 does not get very good gas mileage, but that was assumed when I bought it. I am a college student, and it was an amazing price for a foreign vehicle!

Can't complain

Erika S., 04/09/2007
SE V6 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my Optima for a little over 10 months. There have been a few more little problems than expected, but I just can't part with it! I ran a risk buying it used and paid for it. Maintenance things such as brakes, tune-up, belts, filters, electrical etc. were never replaced. I am currently experiencing a problem with the passenger side-curtain airbag. $1400 replacement probably due to the car possibly having been in an accident at one point. I love this car to death, though. Looks and drives like a true luxury vehicle. I am a college student and it was an amazingly affordable vehicle that attracts a lot of attention at school. 102,700 miles and still running like new!

Great car for the money

sal, 10/12/2002
SE V6 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have only had this car a short time, but I am very happy with it. I trade my Audi in on the Optima, and have been surprised by how nice the Kia handles. The Optima has a nice ride, and good design.

1...456789