Used 1995 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews - 66 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

Freedom!
By Trinity!

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 2dr SUV 4WD

Not a family Vehicle,Great for outdoor adventure,on & off road vehicle,great for back roads! And there a lot of options you can get for it lift kits,bigger tires, nice drive on a nice day with top down! Good music sound bar,will never part with it! Till i'm 6 feet under!

Great Fun
By Ben Tinnin

Really enjoy driving

1995 YJ Wrangler
By yjnightrider95

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 2dr SUV 4WD

Very Reliable. Bought it with 105k miles 6 months ago.
Now has 120,000 miles and the only replacements I've made is the radiator, motor mounts, and drive shaft yolk. I drive this vehicle hard.
Only typical problem I have that any older vehicle has is that in extreme hot weather idling and
geared down it tends to run a little hot.
the longest I've drove it straight is
5 hours on 1 tank of gas.

Has very hot heater. It gets great gas. love it

33" tires is all you need. bushwacker fender flairs. rino liner floor, weatherproofed seats.

1995 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande - Great
By fooyatz

1995 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my 1995 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande Edition back in 1995 on time for the 1996 Blizzard.
Until today, I still own the same Jeep and with 325,000 miles on it, it was definitely reliable.
Original parts since day except for the shocks and brakes.
I cant tell you how much fun this Jeep is.

4X4 on the fly is the best option on this Jeep. Although, it was only 4 cylinder, justice was served in every way.

I do not know any improve for this year model jeep except the bouncy ride but then again it is not a wrangler if they did not have that feature.

My second Wrangler
By wingman67

1995 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande 2dr SUV 4WD

This is our 8th Jeep and my second 1995 Wrangler. I bought my first 1995 Wrangler S in 1997 and drove it absolutely everywhere including out of state trips. I wanted another one and knew I wanted the same type....old school leaf springs and ruggedness that vanished after the 95 model year. Now I have a 95 Rio Grande model. Rides exactly like my first one......kidney pounding rough and exactly what a Jeep Wrangler is about. Has about 133,000 on the clock and gets about 19 mpg if I'm easy on it. This is my daily driver even in coldest of winter. The soft top and soft upper doors are no problem with that strong heater. Love this thing as much as I did my first one and I'd recommend to anyone!

Love the leaf spring suspension, durability, mileage, just a joy and a blast to drive.