Used 2002 Jaguar X-Type Consumer Reviews

Used X-Type for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...38

Pros
Cons

To whom it may concern

towhothismyconcern, 04/03/2010
2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my jaguar a year ago used from a hometown dealer. The car only had one previous owner and was bought with 78k miles. i was so excited about my new car and i looked great driving it. The car was such a beauty. i later found out that beauty isn't everything when within the first year of owning this vehicle I've had to replace the starter, water pump and transmission. this car has cost me 7k, almost more than it's worth. i guess it's a lesson learned. I'm writing this review to help anyone anyway i can.

Amazing car for the price

disguay, 02/07/2012
3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my jaguar x-type (sport, lowered, 3.0, manual) for about 8 months and 12k miles. I have never been let down once with this car (even with 120k miles,) although other reviewers will say different. The only trick with this car is that it doesn't like to be abused. If you keep everything maintained via recommendations on forums and not the dealership, everything will continue to run smoothly.

Well it is early, but what a deal

ukxpat, 11/10/2012
3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Okay, I was looking for AWD for the snow conditions we live in. Subaru, Honda, 100k miles 15 grand plus. I found a 2002 Jaguar AWD with 29k miles! 10 year old car looks brand new! Amazing 1/2 the price of them japanese cars! I drove it home on the curvey mtn roads and that auto/manual tranny, I never had to use the breaks! Got about 25 mpg fwy, and 19 mountain roads. I never expected to get an older vehicle that is like new!!!

Great car for the money

tarrid, 01/03/2014
3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Well !!!!! as with every car we review, we will find owners that hate and owners that love ther rides. My Jag is by no means perfect ( NO CAR IS ) but for a car under $5000 Look at what you get. Luxury!!!!!. Do your own oil changes. Your own break job. And if you cant. DONT take it to a dealership. Find a good indi shop. Buy your parts on e-bay. It will cost you just as much to repair as a Ford. (preventative maintanance) is what it is about. You will have a very reliable car with the Jaguar.

X-Type is "All that AND more"

TommyE, 04/26/2008
2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Haven't had mine too long but love it completely. It replaces a 18 year old Acura. Gets better mileage (avg. 21 city) is absolutely stunning to look at and turns heads everywhere I go. This isn't just an automobile, its rolling artwork. When I showed it to my friends the most heard thing they say is, "Oh my god, its so beautiful!" This thing feeds my ego quite nicely. I can't image any other car making me happier. I am very very satisfed.

12345...38