Used 2014 INFINITI QX80 SUV Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 INFINITI QX80 SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX80 model:

Love this vehicle and so do the kids
By Older Dad

2014 INFINITI QX80 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Comfortable classy SUV that is a great drive. More than enough storage for family of four and two dogs. Love all the optional safety features which are a must have in any vehicle going forward.

3rd row for hobbits or small children only.
By Josh

2014 INFINITI QX80 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

It's a great vehicle and we really like it, my only complaint is the third row. The design folks clearly have never sat there. We had a long trip and I had to try and put two adults in the third row and very quickly had to get them into another vehicle. The second row is just as plush and comfortable and the front but there should of been the ability to slide the second row forward to allow for adults in the third row.

Lots of comfort and lots of room
By Trenton Cogdill

2014 INFINITI QX80 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I bought new in 2014 totally loaded. I am 6 ft 6 in tall and this is the only luxury SUV with adequate headroom without tilting the seat back. I have taken 5 hour trips with 4 adults and two children in total comfort. Voice operated navigation is great. Absolutely no mechanical issues in 55000 miles. I am 71 years old and this is by far my favorite vehicle. Better than Cadillac, Mercedes, and BMW that I have owned.