Used 2014 INFINITI QX70 SUV Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 INFINITI QX70 SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX70 model:

Fastest naturally aspirated SUV (still!)
By HD

2014 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

0-60 in 4.8 seconds. *This* is the first stat potential FX50 or V8 QX70 owners should consider. Handles like it's velcroed to the road, especially in the rain. Firmly pegged on the "Sport" end of the SUV spectrum, these unique finds benefit significantly from a more involved driver's hand. While clearly geared toward fuel economy--I've observed a surprising 19.5 MPG over three months'-worth of mixed driving, the seven-speed's "Drive Sport" mode is a must-engage when turning onto the twisties. But only full manumatic, keeping RPMs above 3k, unleashes the bionic cheetah within. This is my third Nissan-sourced V8 and a more Ferrari-esque take in terms of factory tuning for horsepower over torque. That said: you will feel the extra hundred foot-pounds of twist, compared to the 3.5 or 3.7 sixes, with any significant change in elevation. And despite a somewhat CX-yawn exterior, the 2014's enlarged grill (masking dual engine air intakes), 21" custom Enkei rims, and 5.0 side badges subtly communicate that this beast shares 370Z & GT-R DNA and would best be left to prowl far afield from the minivan-ified crossover herd.

when you hit passing gear about 60 mph hang on
By albert schreiber

2014 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

it is a great car this is my third 2 fx35 1qx70 none have ever been a shop!!

Fantastic vehicle
By StasB

2014 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This is not my first Infiniti, I had over 190k on my old 09 fx35 and never had any issues with it, I am very confident in my choice over others. From my impressions this vehicle offers very engaged driving experience which no other car in this price category can offer, very unique and beautiful design inside and out in my opinion, and great performance to back up the package. Avg mpg on 5.0 v8 is 18.2

Love it!
By Beth Ann

2014 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Beautiful, comfortable car with all the bells and whistles. Wish it had better gas mileage and more cargo space like my CRV did but other than that - it's perfect!

3rd Time Buyer
By Dana Denton

2014 INFINITI QX70 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is my third Infinity. Two x35's and now the X70. Obviously, I love this car. It's distinctive styling and performance make it my all time favorite.