Used 2019 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tucson for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Tech and safety features at a great price!

Tucson Owner, 08/04/2019
SEL 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Overall the Tucson SEL has lots of options and for the price just can't be beat if what you want is a nice infotainment center and safety features. If you want to get comparable features from other manufacturers you're going to have to pony up some more dough. What I don't like: 1. The interior door buttons and trim feel cheap. 2. There is no remote start in the key fob which leads me to my next negative. 3. Blue Link is a scam! In order to use the remote app Blue Link to start your car it costs $200 per year. That's right, from the manufacturer that is the only way to remotely start your car. After my 3 years of free blue link service are over I'll have a authorized installer put in a remote start that uses my key fob. 4. The gas mileage for the 2.4l 181hp engine isn't great. Hyundai says I should expect 22 city and 28 mpg for on the highway. What I like: 1. I love the safety features. 2. I love the android autoplay and how it is configured and controlled via the infotainment center and steering wheel. 3. I love how comfortable the 8 way lumbar power driver seat is. 4. I think the car looks pretty nice. 5. The warranty is best in class! Overall if you have a limited budget, you have to buy a vehicle that can get you the most of what you really want and compromise on the the features that aren't as important for you. Tech, safety, seat comfort, and looks were what I felt were most important to me, the compromise is I gave up a bit in interior quality and mpg. If you value the same things that I do in a new vehicle then I think this car is for you too!

A Wonderful Vehicle

Cassius Lester, 05/13/2019
SEL 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Please do not let the title of this review dismay you. What looks like a nice little truck is soooooo much more. The styling is great, the height is great, the ride is smooth, THE CABIN IS VERY QUIET!!!! We hit the highway immediately and came alone side many 18 wheelers and the sound disturbance is minimal at best. The double takes are a lot of fun to see. We have the SEL FWD and could not be more pleased and excited. At this trim you have dual climate control, tinted windows, an 8 inch touch screen, 18 inch alloy wheels, lane assist, front AND rear collision monitoring STANDARD!!!! Hyundai is light years away from the 1990's. This is one fine automobile. You cannot beat the price for the value I guarantee it.

A Value SUV with a lot of Zip!

Neil Wolkodoff, 03/26/2019
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We have two Tahoes, otherwise would have gone with the Sante Fe. However, this is a great day and commuter vehicle in a compact SUV package. Compared with Mazda, this is almost as zippy and way more reliable with much better warranty. Only real downside is visibility through back window. If it;s just you, remove the read headrests and it is quite a bit better. Steering and handling are very precise, almost a sports car feel, so better than expected in that department.

My best choice

Cynthia Carpenter, 06/16/2019
SEL 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Best Warrenty, my last Tucson was still going after 12 years. I just wanted to update. I’m 70 now so I wanted a smoother ride.

Tucson Sport (2.4 Engine)

M. Alvarez, 03/10/2019
Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Six month since I bought it, perfect, nice looking, a lot of equipment , reasonable storage. Mileage is not super economic, but the price and rebates were excellent. I had a Sorento 2012 with same engine 2.4, 93000 miles and seven years, only replaced front seat heater and opening remote control, breaks front and back once. I like better the Tucson design than the Kia Sportage, both share a lot of the components. Somebody may be concern with the engine failure from 2011 to 2014, the problem was a production process, not a design flaw, they fixed, low % of engine had the problem. The 10 years 100,000 miles come handy. Tucson is great to drive, quiet ride, nice Apple Car features.

12345...7