Used 2010 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews - 101 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:

Great value for price.
By Greg

2010 Hyundai Tucson SUV GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is the second Hyundai that I have had. My first was a Sonata, which was a fantastic car that gave me no problems. Like in all vehicles, keep on top of the regular maintenance and it should work just fine for you. I thoroughly enjoy the Tucson. It comes standard with Bluetooth so you can listen to your music off your phone/device and make and receive calls without being distracted since the controls are on the steering wheel. I was able to haul 20 cases(128 boxes) of strawberries recently in one trip, which was surprising. It handles like I would expect a SUV in it’s class to handle. Plenty of room for two car seats in the back for the kids, or adults. Get’s decent MPG for a SUV, but I am mostly a highway driver, so I usually get the top MPG when I drive. Comfortable seats hug you. Interior is very nicely laid out. I expect this car to last a very long time, as my other Hyundai did.

I love my car
By Nicholette

2010 Hyundai Tucson SUV GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

When you plug in the iPhone it automatically plays the same song over and over that's the only annoying thing. But the dealer said I just have to buy another stereo which is fine.

Follow up on 2010 Tucson
By broncob

2010 Hyundai Tucson SUV GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Follow up review to our Tucson after 20,000 miles. My wife and I's biggest hesitancy with purchasing a Hyundai was the long term reliability. The warranty obviously helps mitigate those fears, but we still didn't want our car to be constantly breaking down. I am happy to report that after 20,000 miles, we have not had a single issue with our vehicle. We live in the mountains of Colorado, so it has seen extreme conditions and plenty of hills, and it handled it all beautifully. The 4 cyclinder does fine on the passes, the AWD did great in the snow and rain, and we averaged about 26 MPG all around. My only complaints about the car are numb steering and the ride is a little rough, but not bad.

Plenty of room, 4 cylinder performs much better than previous Subarus we had, AWD, reliability.

This DOES NOT get better with age
By mazhater

2010 Hyundai Tucson SUV Limited PZEV 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Loved this vehicle when I bought it, but quality issues are starting to pop up. Paint chipping too easily, performance issues, electronic glitches.

Service issues too. On a recent visit I got the car back with rear bumper damage.

I don't think this vehicle will be in very good shape at two or three years old.

Improve long term quality. Listen to your customers.

Rattle and Shake
By rowbean

2010 Hyundai Tucson SUV GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I loved my car from day one. It never got the gas mileage they swear by, but I still loved it. I purchased it May 2010 and ran the A/C all summer with no problems. After 10 months, the entire car would shake and rattle when the A/C was on. It was like nothing I had ever felt. I had to take it 3 times before they would finally speak to the factory rep. After 5 days, they finally determined the A/C condenser was warped. Its still in the shop today.