Used 2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Sonata for Sale
Select your model:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

2013 Sonata GLS

rlang, 07/07/2012
GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Lots of interior room. AC cools quickly which is a must because of the hot Texas summers. Quiet and comfortable ride. Good gas mileage. Good trunk space.

Beautiful Car, but.......

jandogg55, 08/19/2013
GLS PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I love the car. I work with Dealers from All over the world. ( I do NOT work for a Hyundai Dealership) but I do work with dealerships from every vehicle type on the road. The only draw back is the passenger seat sits low. They need to put an adjustment control on the seat just like the driver seat. I'm 5'8" & driving so I didn't notice it until my sister who is only 5'1" said I can't see out the front window, so I gave her a pillow to sit on. My Father is 6'3" & he sat in the back seat with no problem at all. He said he had enough room to stretch out his Long Legs.

Sonata keeps getting better

fokker45, 09/15/2012
SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my third Sonata, a 2007, 2010, now a 2013. Each is better than the last. I have the Limited with the 2.0 Turbo. It is as fast as the old muscle cars, but smoother and more conomical. Interior is nicer than in the past, dash layout is good and the instrument panel lighting is very sharp. Seats are comfortable and both front and back are heated. Compared to my V-6 Sonata, I'm getting 3 to 4 mpg better milage and with better performance. As for reliability, none of my Sonatas ever needed warranty service. The style is better than cars costing twice as much. Every time I park next to a luxury car, I still prefer the Sonata styling and the high quality of the pain

LOVE!!!

sugplum, 06/14/2012
SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought my "Sparkling Ruby" Sonata on 5/26/12 and just don't want to park it! It's so fun to drive and very smooth. Great deal for so many options. Would definitely recommend.

Blue storm

racchi, 10/27/2012
SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

That's the name I have dubbed my 2013 Sonata. Was looking for something more fuel efficient after my trusty 4runner was totaled. Cross shopped some small SUVs and midsize sedans. In the end, the Sonata had the right mix of value, style, and performance. Rode better than the Tucson, CX 5 suvs. More personality and value vs Camry and Accord and more comfortable than Altima.

12345...21