Used 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Airbags saved us!!!
By Ashly Curry

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

We were t-boned at a 4- way stop and all of the airbags deployed ( curtains and seat air bags on both sides). My 5 and 2.5 years old boys were shaken but not hurt. I can’t say enough about the ability of this car to take on a direct impact and still keep the passengers secure and unharmed. Thank you Hyundai!!!!

I survived!
By M. Thompson

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the Sante Fe Sport a year and a half ago after researching safety ratings and affordability of various SUVs. I live in a high traffic area, and safety was a top priority. Last week I was sitting at a red light when I was rear ended by a Toyota Tacoma going at too high a rate of speed for the area. The truck that hit me actually came high enough to knock out the back glass of my hatchback. All side curtain airbags in my entire vehicle deployed instantly. While I am facing further medical treatments, thankfully, none of my injuries were life threatening. I’m so thankful for the safety features of the Sante Fe. Now we wait for insurance to decide if my SUV can be fixed or if it will be totaled out. My husband and I agree that if it is totaled out, we will be heading right back to the dealership for another Hyundai Sante Fe Sport!

Seller Source
By nireesha

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Buy from a proper dealer who cares for your business, and make sure it was not a smoking Vehicle

This SUV is a "Keeper" for sure!
By Doug Brown

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This is a good looking, roomy, well appointed SUV with plenty of room for "cargo" and passengers. The two front seats are extremely comfortable...the back seats are nice and roomy but not as plush as the front seats (fold down seats never are no matter what you buy) and the third row is fine for a couple or 3 kids..adults should drive a second car if it comes down to it. I LOVE the car...it's got 290 HP with the 6 cylinder..runs smooth and strong...power to spare if you need it. My grandson is a baseball catcher and we go to Travel Ball tournaments all over the place and have enough space in the back for his humongous catcher's bag, a cooler, folding chairs, a tent, and luggage for 4 on overnight trips. I've got 28,000 miles on it with NO problems...tires are 19 inch and wearing very well. Smooth ride, easy to enter and exit even at age 70... and I plan to keep this one!

cheap built suv
By robert caouette

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

does not hold there value at all