Skip to main content
$35,250

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your trim:
12345...9

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Palisade, so we've included reviews for other years of the Palisade since its last redesign.

Well made/Excellent value!

RS Orocio, 10/09/2021
2022 Hyundai Palisade Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Got the 2022 Palisade Limited. From the outside it looks bigger than the average medium size but the handling is nimble and feels like driving a much smaller SUV. For the price close to 50k, the spacious interior is surprisingly luxurious and well made. The controls are pretty much intuitive and feature’s options are easy to setup. Things that I love: 1) Surround camera is great aid in parking, especially on tight spaces. 2) Sound system is among the best i have heard on an SUV. 3) Full list of features that can be easily set to your liking. 4) Heads Up Display (HUD) is very convenient. You don’t need to take off your eyes from the road to know the basic indicators (blind spot monitoring, turn-by-turn direction, speed, etc). 5) Adequate and strategically located USB outlets, storage spaces, and cup holders. Things that don’t excite me are: 1) the push button shift, it confuses me specially transitioning from REVERSE to DRIVE. 2) Tailgate opens simply by standing around the rear of the car with the key in your pocket. It’s very annoying. Our CR-V needs you to “wave” your foot under the rear bumper for “hands free” opening. No accidental opening. 3) Road noise generated by the tires in contact with the pavement can be heard inside the cabin…not a deal breaker, but annoying. 4) Engine, by default setting, turns off while you’re waiting for the light to turn green. The gas it saves is minimal at best, compared to the wear and tear of your battery and starter. Overall, the best available SUV with 3-row seats…better than my son’s Telluride.

Palisade sel

john noullet, 09/01/2021
2022 Hyundai Palisade SEL 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

It's priced to sell and you add the performance & convenience pkg's along with the 5 yr bumper to bumper/10 yr power train warranty and you never have to question yourself as to why did I buy this vehicle. It's a no-brainer! Don't forget the safety features are 5 star status.

Palisade wins!

Jose from Texas , 08/17/2022
2023 Hyundai Palisade SEL 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

My wife and I have been shopping for a few months now. After driving different 3 row midsized SUV'S (Kia) included we decided on the Palisade SEL with premium package. Why: *Refinement at this price point. * Drives better, better command of the roads and freeways. * More roomy, my high school age kids gave it a thumbs up. * Acceleration was better and smother. A win for Hyundai!

4 out of 5 stars

I like the car, hate the dealerships!

J. Waugh, 03/28/2022
updated 09/29/2022
2022 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

I really like the ride and quite cabin in the Calligraphy I was looking to buy. I am comparing it to my Audi A8L. The safety features all made it a nice secure feeling, Side view blind spot monitors on the Instrument Panel are great! The intuitive cruise control almost drives the car for you! I do not like the black Valure headliner, every touch shows, and it makes the interior look like a cave. IMHO I like the beige interior much better. All of the Dealers are charging 5-10k above MSRP due to low inventory! I am fortunate to be a cash buyer, but I refuse to take this kind of bath on the price! I did not accumulate my money by giving it away for nothing. Unfortunately I will not be buying the Palisade Calligraphy anytime soon or ever with this kind of pricing rip off...

3 out of 5 stars

Palisade beats Telluride

Brian M, 10/14/2021
2022 Hyundai Palisade SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Drove both and the Telluride had a harsher ride and I prefer the rounded body of the Palisade to the rectangle shape of the Telluride.

12345...9