Skip to main content

Select your trim:
12345...9

Fine Machine

WB, 10/09/2022
2023 Hyundai Palisade Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

The 2023 Pallisade Limited Is awesome. Roomy inside, including the 3rd row (relatively speaking...it's not a Suburban after all). Interior style and decor is very nice in the Limited and Calligraphy (the lower models I found cheap looking). The drive features are great, like the camera 360 views, dash controls, etc. A couple things described by published reviews as "cons" I disagree with. For example, I read the acceleration is slow and the blind spot camera view (when changing lanes) are poor. I found them both excellent. The buttons instead of a gear shift is pretty cool too. Overall, extremely happy with my purchase.

2023 Hyundai Palisade Limited Steering Problem

C. Cater, 11/05/2022
2023 Hyundai Palisade Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

We purchased a 2023 Hyundai Palisade Limited Edition in July 2022. As of this writing (11/04/2022) we have only put 1000 miles on it due to its drift to the right whenever it's driven. The dealer is currently on their third attempt at fixing the issue, however, when last turned, they indicated that they had to contact corporate for further guidance. We have now been without the car for 4 days and have not heard anything from the dealer.

4 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

Palisade wins!

Jose from Texas , 08/17/2022
updated 08/24/2023
2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

My wife and I have been shopping for a few months now. After driving different 3 row midsized SUV'S (Kia) included we decided on the Calligraphy AWD. Why: *Refinement at this price point. * Drives better, better command of the roads and freeways. * More roomy, my high school age kids gave it a thumbs up. * Acceleration was better and smother. A win for Hyundai! Update: Best value for my money! The level of refinement, technology, comfort will be hard to beat! If you haven't driven a Palisade, don't knock it until you try it!

Erratic steering

Jay, 06/18/2023
2023 Hyundai Palisade XRT 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Steering vibrates and constantly pulls to the left. Wind noise also is so bad and gets worse and worse. Regretful buy

2 out of 5 stars

Terrible wind noise.

Samantha, 11/04/2022
2023 Hyundai Palisade Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

I bought this vehicle one month ago. I was so happy to finally get such a luxury suv with so many features. I’m terribly disappointed in the amount of wind noise after going 40 mph and above. It’s almost unbearable at times. I can’t believe I bought a 50 thousand dollar vehicle and am Now stuck with it. Super disappointed

12345...9