Used 2008 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Going to 300K....CURRENTLY 215,000
By Andy

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have had an unbelievable experience with this car----did regular maintenance only------215,000 with only front axles replaced ($600). Car still drives/rides great...little mushy but am replacing shocks struts soon. This was a former rental car when I bought it w/19K on 6/09. Long distance driving is GREAT (Charlotte-Boston three times; Char-Chicago twice; Charlotte-Raleigh sixty times; Raleigh-Atlanta 6 times). I "feathered" my gas pedal, drove 70-75mph from Raleigh to Charlotte and got 33 mpg----WOW. The engine is simply awesome for power. Sound system great; seat, gas pedal personalization is great. Big trunk, backseat and much much lower price than Lexus. Love this car....

Low cost luxury
By Debasish Ghosh Dastidar

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Hyundai Azera has a good value in regards to comfort and ride.But not so good on the brakes,fuel economy and resale value that should.

Where are these!
By 1514mb

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have been interested in the Hyundai Azera's for a while and finally found a good price on a used one.
With 78,000 miles on it I still cant believe how well it looks and drives.
What really surprises me is how little these gems sold in America.
For the money I don't believe there was a better buy in this class.
All cars have issues and for what you pay for this car, and the amenities you receive it is amazing.
I
can't wait to buy one of these brand new some day.
Great job Hyundai and Kia!!!!!

Engine, interior quality, radio, turn signal indicator mirrors, sunshade, steering wheel, rear end appearance, great interior fit and finish along with exterior. Also a huge trunk and 28 to 29 miles hwy..

Still a new car to me so not anything at this time. the only thing others have mentioned was road noise and rattles. Not that bad in my book.

Excellent Car
By dragonsol

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

A few month ago I have bought a used 2008 Hyundai Azera Limited (Canadian Edition) with 68,000km. Since then, I have driven about 10,000km and managed to get a consistent/avarage 28MPG (25MPG city and 30MPG highway). The car looks good, fun to drive, comfortable and no reliability problems whatsoever. I have purchased an aftermarket DVD/GPS unit with rear view camera to replace the factory radio, so now the vehicle is complete.

Everything.

The Azera is a great family car!
By 2hyundaiowners

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased used in 2009 w/17,000 miles. It has been very good with no maintenance issues. I wanted a Toyota Avalon but they cost thousands more for the same car. Also chose this vehicle because we have had such good luck with our Hyundai Sonata. Everyone that rides in it loves our car. This is a nice luxury vehicle with great features that is very affordable. Hyundai has a great warranty & they have always been very good to deal with, we will buy another Hyundai next time-possibly a Genesis.

Smooth riding, comfortable for five adults. Like the rear air vents for our passengers. It has a great trunk. Free Hyundai roadside assistance if you ever break down.

Problems with gas "spilling" out when filling-up.