Used 2010 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews

Used Accent for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Nice but viberates

Dan, 03/19/2010

I like it feels nice to drive, comfort, average 33mph do more hwy. as much as 38. The problem I have it has a vibration more noticeable at 58 or above, took it in to get checked they didn't know what it was, said another one had that also, was checking into it, bummer to feel that on a new car

My Cute Little Hatchback

tess, 04/14/2010

Love at first sight. In fact my husband asked me to go see the car personally and see how I feel about. Love the color "Ice Blue" No radio when we purchased it, but have it installed. Anyway, try one and see it for yourself......Just get the one that has a radio already built in. It's quite lonely driving when their is none. but all in all it's beautiful little car.

Hu

Hyundai, 06/09/2010

I just purchased a new 2010 Hyundai from Rock River Hyundai in Rockford, IL. I really like the car. It drives well. It's sporty looking and comfortable. I really like the option of extending the warranty to cover almost everything for 100,000 miles along w/ the powertrain coverage. I just purchased the car this Saturday so I'm just beginning the journey. I worked w/ wonderful people at Rock River Ford especially Pat Carter so I have assurance of good people standing behind their product. That's a good feeling. Thanks Hyundai for standing behind your product!

Fast purchase!

2010 Accent, 07/05/2010

The warranty and "return if you lose your job or too sick to work" (up to 1 year) made this purchase a great deal. We test drove 2 at different dealerships and didn't hesitate on buying this. We got the 5 speed manual after reading many reviews. We drove it in city and on the freeway and it handled beautifully.

a good buy

dmk, 08/02/2010

I have a muscle car for the summers. Needed a winter/run around car. Was looking at used, for $11.000 the car was a steal. auto, a/c. Worry free driving and in a strange way, fun little car to drive.

12345...7