Used 2013 Honda Odyssey Minivan Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Odyssey Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

A GOOD CHOICE
By Alfred Ibbott

2013 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned the car for five years. I had no problems. Liked it so much ,I traded in on a new EX-L.

Great Car
By Jack

2013 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car...especially if you need to carry stuff between homes in different states.

great car
By lester shannon

2013 Honda Odyssey Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

one the best cars we have owned. the grand kids love it.

Our first Honda
By William Sikma

2013 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have 117,000 miles on this car and still own it. We just bought a 2018 EX-L Honda Odyssey which will replace the 2013. Through Edmunds we researched competition and pricing. Great help.

Disappointed with this Honda
By Neutron

2013 Honda Odyssey Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had three Honda's now. A 2004 Civic that I still own and is running strong, a 2005 CR-V that ran great, and now this POS 2013 Honda Odyssey. Talk about a turn around. I'm not sure if we just got a dud, or Honda's QA team took a break. The build quality is less than stellar. Since having the car for less than a year, the front side window lining has rotted off, various knobs and plastic pieces having decided to fall off, the back bumper has warped out of place for some reason, and the front bumper is warping on the passenger side (we live in AZ). I took it through a car was once, and big mistake! No trouble with my other vehicles, but the cheap chrome plastic crap on the front snapped off it after taking it through once. The back wiper also took a hit and had to be bent back into place. The underside looks all rusted now too, and does not appear to be holding up well. I just feel like the build quality is really poor on this as compared to my other Honda experiences. I absolutely love my 2004 civic, and would by another one if I could. That think feels like a tank, whereas this Odyssey feels like it may explode if I fart on it. On top of all this, I now have a check fuel cap error. After researching, this sounds like a common issue for Honda? Maybe not, but I tried a new gas cap and new purge valve solenoid, and no luck. It sucks that it only has 51,000 miles and already has this many issues. Would definitely NOT purchase another. I'm now questioning if I'll even bother with Honda in the future.