Used 2018 Honda Fit Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Fit for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Just What I Needed

Dan Kim, 06/04/2018
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

I needed a relatively inexpensive replacement for a 13 year old Toyota Matrix with 110k miles. I also missed driving a stick. I mainly drive to & from work, so mileage was also a factor. . Possibly my favorite part is that I’m 6-foot-3 & have headroom to spare in this tiny car. I honestly don’t have a single negative thing to say about the Fit. It matched everything I was looking for. Above & beyond the Accent, Versa, Focus, or Corolla - all of which I also test drove.

Peppy little car with awesome cargo space!

John Vestil, 08/06/2018
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

Not as powerful compared to compact sedans, but great for daily commute. Awesome gearbox, short throws on shifting gears, fun to drive! Cheap but doesn’t feel cheap. I owned 2 Fits. 2018 Fit EX and a 2018 Fit Sport. This is more than enough car. Feels like a go kart! Awesome traction in snow as well. Just put on a nice set of winter tires, and you’re all set.

2018 Love my HONDA FIT!!!!

Charisma, 03/06/2018
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

The HONDA SENSING comes on the model I leased (3 yrs. = great terms with 0 down!). I think the lane-departure warning, right front-outdoor mirror camera for changing lanes is AWESOME, as is the auto-braking is you are getting too close to the car in front of you. HONDA SENSING IS FANTASTIC!I love the tiny doors .. especially with how narrow some parking places are nowadays at malls, grocery stores, etc. The seats in the back fold DOWN ... but also the seat-bottoms fold UP! Makes for excellent storage either way. Why don't they make ALL cars like this? VERY, VERY HAPPY with my choice for HONDA FIT 2018 with all the new, great, standard features.

The 2018 Tech added to the Car is Fabulous!

Sophie, 02/10/2018
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Honda Sensing has been terrific. I'm sure not quite a Tesla, but, I can drive on the highway without touching the wheel or pedals and the car has won my trust. The visibility is great, camera on the outside mirror is a fantastic safety feature. And the versatility is unmatched for a car this size. Oh, and maneuvering in the city is a godsend. And, I fill up maybe once every 7-8 weeks because I don't have far to drive and the car sips the gas. I couldn't be happier.

fit for life

kris, 12/04/2017
EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

great city car, high quality in and out, roomy for such a small vehicle........only the engine could be a little more power (1.8 or a turbo). not sure about cvt yet to comment on reliability. 44 mpg on a 300 mile trip at 60-65 mph.

GREAT CAR!!!!!

Mich68, 03/19/2018
EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I wrote an earlier review on my Fit EX-L Navi here saying it was incredibly fun to drive but I couldn't connect my Samsung Note 5 to it very well. I bought a more expensive Verizon phone cord connecting it to the car, and VOILA -- Android Auto suddenly works! The Honda sales rep suggested it. These folks are mostly fantastic! So my Google complete texting (not selecting from a list of Honda texts) works like a champ with it now! Much better than even at home, for some reason. That was my big annoyance with the car, so now I'm totally on-board that this is a DYNAMITE car for an older woman, which I am. I LOVE the little paddles that allow me to step up and down the RPM. I've driven some pretty fun cars in the past, but the combination of the technology, the price, the SIZE (which is PURRFECT), the backup camera and right-turn camera... it's so wonderful. I almost want to sleep in my car. I like driving it that much. I may have to think of some long trip to take so I can stay in my car longer... And I'm hoping I can throw my bicycle in the back without taking off my wheel, but I may have to remove the front wheel... small price to pay for this much fun and reliability. -- update after 14 months of driving it: The ability to haul massive amounts of stuff is impressive... significantly better than owning a sedan. I come to this car after owning a luxury Subaru Forester SUV, and I don't feel that I've taken a hit from the larger car. As well, my Forester was a Turbo, and I don't notice the acceleration difference all THAT much. On the other hand, she said grinning, my usual mpg with the FIT is 38 to 40; whereas the Turbo Forester was only 20 mpg, and the FIT takes regular, whereas the Forester required Premium... Huge savings at the gas pump!

Leasing Honda

Kevin, 01/12/2019
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

The 2018 Fit is small and easy to park but the back up camera does not have sound to alert you. The inside of the car does not defrost all the way even with heat on full blast so it is not safe while you are driving because your windows remain fogged up. We continue to roll the windows down to be able to see while driving. Also the front windshield does not fully defrost either. This car is good on gas but I would not recommend it to anyone.

Very Roomy for a Small Car

Fit Owner, 06/17/2018
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the only small car I can find where a 6-foot person is comfortable in the back seat, with the front seat all the way back. With the back seats down, it is incredibly spacious, and can hold an amazing amount of cargo. The gas mileage is great, easy to park, great turning radius, and a great value. We bought one for each of our kids!

Tony's 2017 Fit

Tony Acosta, 12/29/2017
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This was the best fit for me. I did a lot of research and comparisons and this was clearly the best value. Rear seat legroom was very important. Horsepower was also. I have had it for three weeks and am definitely satisfied I made the right decision. One year after purchase my opinion holds firm.

Love my fit

Sandy, 06/06/2018
EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is a very economical car and has lots of gadgets. I got the 2018 Fit EXL with navigation system. The only complaint about the car would be that the seat belt in the front driver's seat does dig into your hips if you are bigger. That being said, I am a plus size woman and I find it very comfortable.

51050