Used 2011 Honda Fit Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Fit Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Greatest little car I ever owned!
By Ed Burgess

2011 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

My Fit doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it has never let me down! I can carry cement and 8ft long lumber INSIDE the car, with the hatch closed! It's easy on my wallet, too. Great on gas, no unexpected repairs, etc. The ride is a little firm, but the value of this little bugger more than makes up for it. This is just the base model. Who needs a spoiler and polished wheels? It gets me there and brings me back. I've owned it for 7 years, and just noticed the first spot of rust. On the wiper arm. One spot. In 7 years. If I could change one thing, it'd be to make the passenger seat lay down flat (or removable) during those rare times I need to haul long items.

Awsome car for 16 years old
By Christian

2011 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

The fact that Danny Duncan loves the car makes it that much better. I'm 16 and got the car used with 120k miles she still drives amazing. Brakes really good and handles amazing on the back roads. Even with 5 people in the car and driving with a heavy foot the car still gets like 27mpg. Without everyone in the car and driving conservatively it can get up to 40mpg. It has a timing chain and not a belt which is awsome and saves some money. Amazing a.c. and heat work so fast. The paddle shifters are fun to use. Throw some nice rims and tires and some tinted windows and she's a hot car. It's a Honda so you'll have it forever.

Love my Fit
By Denise

2011 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

It's a great little car. Economical and fun to drive

the Fit is still It
By Dan Patterson

2011 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Wrote my first review at 9k miles, now a second one at 85k miles 7 years later. Nothing wrong with the car, no unusual maintenance needed, reliable as a hammer. Quiet, efficient, versatile, and comfortable. Might last me another 20 years.

Best car ever
By Tb2008

2011 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Cheap, quick and kinda fun to drive in corners, also lived in the car for about 2 months and ran it everyday 18+ hrs in the summer i never once had a problem. started everytime and the only maintenance performed was regular oil changes. The car is really spacious considering its size, its not the fastest or the coolest but the best car i have ever owned