2021 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love My 2021 CR-V EX--L

Nancy Pullaro , 05/12/2021
EX-L 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is my second CR-V (still have my 07 which is still going strong with 175k miles:) I love everything about the 2021. Drives like a bigger car in a good way, substantial and safe. The interior is lovely. Luxury feel without Luxury price. Also, regarding all the reviews that complain about confusing infotainment system, if I can figure it out (without the manual) ANYONE can. Love my Sonic Gray Pearl CR-V

3 out of 5 stars

Great car, but exterior not so much

MB, 05/04/2021
EX 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Ive had this car for 3 mths. bought brand new. Drives great, but the paint is terrible. Thin and soft. So far Ive had like 5 rock chips and there are some scratches from the unknown. I did not get paint protection on this car because other cars Ive had in thr past never needed such thing. Cars made today should be painted better.

3 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

Good car with good milage

Nancy, 02/28/2021
EX 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Awesome space. Brought the car for the spacious cargo and got it around for 28325 for EX trim. Guys, nowadays dealers are giving a good price. Please check with another dealer to get the price. Initially, I was hesitant to get this car. Now I am happy with the price they offered. Drove 3000 miles and super cool

ad labelAd
Build Your CR-V
At a Glance:
  • 7 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • $25,750starting MSRP

5 out of 5 stars

My New Pearly White Chariot!

Joy L Frisch, 01/26/2021
EX-L 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Boy, do I love this car. It feels like it sometimes is driving itself with the lane assist. I love the seat warmers. I love the sound system. I love that I can take a turn and it grips the road. I love that it is so smooth driving and going over bumps. I love that I can put my GPS from my phone on it's more than ample big screen. Did I say-... I LOVE MY HONDA CRV!!

mostly good

camera bill, 03/08/2021
EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Chose this car over similar ones in this class as drove the nicest. Is quiet, adequate power, The bad, headlights not so bright, seat feels like a park bench.

12345...18