Used 2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 103 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

I HAVE TWO 2014 Honda CRV's
By James White

2014 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It has a peppy 4 cylinder engine that's economical AND utterly reliable. Consider this to be a 200,000 to 400,000 mile auto. For RV's most importantly this year model, 2014, is the LAST year CRV that can be towed 4 wheels on the ground without modification to the engine/drive train. Simply add a towing assembly that you enjoy (Blue Ox for me) and go. My reason for owning two is simply that I tow my Honda behind a large diesel motor home. Should someone wreck one I still have the other. (and before you ask, yes they are the same color *G*) My only complaint with this vehicle is that at Interstate speeds the road noise inside is high. Bluetooth hands free cellular usage. Bluetooth allows usage of MY music from my cell phone or use XM radio.

See Our CR-V
By Mike T

2014 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Our CRV is really nice for the small SUV class. It is smooth shifting, very reliable with no maintenance issues (yet), and gets great gas mileage for an SUV. The two things that I wish were nicer are 1) The road noise. It is not what I would call "quiet" inside while driving, and 2) It is sluggish driving anywhere in the mountains. The 4 cylinder engine really struggles going uphill. Other than those two items, I really enjoy our CRB.

I love my CRV
By Linda B.

2014 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

And everyone who gets in it does too. It’s all around a great vehicle worth the money. I wouldn’t waste money for another car. So confortable, solid and great handling.

Best purchase yet
By Hannah

2014 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I’m a big fan of Honda’s and this just made me an even bigger fan I’ve had 0 problems since I’ve got it smooth on the road definitely recommend this great

rides and drives like dream
By Roger Bartholomew

2014 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love this car around town and especially on the highway. Quiet and smooth. Put on 25000 miles the first year and may match that this year. Excellent acceleration and yet great gas economy.