Used 2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Last of is kind Honda Accord V6 coupe 2017

Jorge Vinicio Correa, 06/14/2018
EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Honda no longer make V6 coupe Accords. I feel like I have limited edition one of kind!

The good old days....

Gary, 02/19/2017
EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you are looking for a driving experience like the muscle cars of days gone by...then look no further! The acceleration of the V6 will put a smile on your face when your head is pinned back against the headrest and suddenly it's the 60's and 70"s again! Power band keeps pulling past 125mph and more if you have the courage to take it there! Of course you get all that Honda is famous for too, ride, handling, quiet, great sound system, comfort, safety and of course style! After all, if you are a Honda person ..... there are no substitutes! Honda folks know what I mean. Nice job Honda....2017 Accord V-6.... best rocket yet!!

Recently purchased on December 7, 2017

Bernice, 01/08/2018
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car on December 7, 2017. It is a beautiful car and it has a smooth ride. This is my 3rd Honda; therefore, you can see that I am a Honda car. I still have my 1999 Honda Accord V6 Sedan and it has 208,260 miles on it. It will be 19 years old and it is still in mint condition. If you take care of your Honda, it will surely take care of you. I am planning on having this 2017 Honda According V6 Touring for those many years. I have not had the time to operate everything on the car yet, but I feel confident they will be 5 starts.

Great car making for a GREAT BUY !

James Fisher Sr, 09/03/2016
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Finest driving automobile, I have ever driving. Comfortable for a short fat old man and sits that hugs you like a pretty woman. Leased to replace a 2012 Accord Ex-L Totaled out from hitting a cement wall head on @ 70 MPH with no injuries. Insurance paid the whole note and some extra $16,000.00 + . Didn't even come close to needing GAP insurance. Residual value after 57 months with 48015 miles 62%. If my 2017 Accord does that good I just made ONE HELL OF A DEAL!

Great car

Sylo, 12/11/2016
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Try the cvt before you buy. I drove Altima 7 years ago and didn't like it. This accord has great cvt car is very responsive and I love it. This accord is more sporty than previous versions and I like it So far I like it a lot After 1 year and 25,000 miles Still love it. Performance is great. I don't like: interior upholster is not easy to clean and black plastics are cheap. I cannot open windows with remote control (2012 could), and the biggest minus - the back seat does not have the small opening in a middle to carry long items w/o folding down the entire seat - this is just ridiculous. But overall there is 100 things I like about this car so would still buy. Thanks.

no catch here!

dawn, 03/06/2017
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I bought a 2017 Honda Accord Sedan in the beginning of 2017. I have had to bring the car back to dealership 4 times since my purchase and its been 8 weeks. The drivers side window has wind noise in the upper left corner of the window. It sounds like the door is ajar the noise is so prominent. You can only hear this noise when you accelerate at speeds of 55 mph or above. When I test drive the vehicle I did not get on the interstate so I never heard the noise. Although the dealership has been helpful, they have never resolved my issue. This noise is really LOUD and ANNOYING... I did drive another 2017 and heard the same noise, but I do not hear the noise when sitting in the passenger seat. These leads me to believe this can be corrected. The dealership has said their is nothing else they can do. I also found a TSB (technician service bulletin) for the accords for 2013-2016 with the same issue. I printed the bulletin brought the car in and they did attempt to correct the problem according to instructions on the bulletin. As of today, March 6, 2016 I still hear the noise and am so very disappointed in this issue. I love everything else about the car. I would get rid of it tomorrow if I wouldn't loose money.

Awesome sport sedan

pmalt, 12/12/2017
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had the car about a month but i love the style and comfort. This sports sedan is really responsive when not in ECO mode and you shift into sport mode just fun to drive. Very roomy and comfortable inside. Rear camera and lane camera are very good and a must have. Fuel economy are decent for a 6 cyl and when using ECO mode you can get about 4 more mile per gallon.

Accord for life

Hilroy Samuels , 01/21/2018
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 5th Accord but my first touring love the features. I love the V6 power. Average up to 26 miles per gallon highway. I do 80 miles a day round trip. Two dislikes are the apple car play is a little strange and the brake assist malfunctions when it is cover from round splash or snow cover. What I really like is the self steering feature it is so good when have my morning coffee it just steers itself.

2017 honda accord sport san marino red

Doug A, 04/03/2018
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

After owning it couple years now . Backup camera went out . Taking it to the dealer tomorrow . Hopefully they fix it under warranty. Its a 6speed manual . Shifts very smooth rides ok 2.4 ok power feels like got more power than it actually has geared so low but drives great handles great . Got the sport so more plain jane. Speakers really stink but other than backup camera going out and price point great car still little wind noise but not driving bently so overall been great car . For some reason all or most honda accords that year had frount brake noise new off the lot. Drove me crazy for awhile. Only hear it driving slower with windows down enjoying summer . Stll does that to . But really can’t complain to much . Just change oil air filter cabin filter drive it great gas mileage looks sporty . Mostly got it to drive back and forth to work . The factory tires not that great slick in just rain . Winter time i drove my truck. . Still overall like the car easy to drive great gas mileage. Feels like handles good easy to drive . Biggest problem i found so far since its got 19” rims tires are very expensive wish the would have stuck with same rim design but in an 18” little more rubber between road and the rim makes car ride much rougher still softer than my truck but . Still feel most bumps in the road more than it should . The rims look great but watchout for the littles pothole will damage the tire and trust me there not cheap . They still could but better speakers smaller rims keep there price point . Reason i say that is because people usually buy a honds for price point and reliability yes little style helps to . But backup camera never worked that good don’t need it but nice on cold winter morning back window frosted camera help alot . . I am adjusted to driving a truck . But car very easy to monver around park any parking spot . Looks good drives ok . Yes would recommend to anybody looking at honda . Long as it was manual stay away from cvt transmission unless you just keep it year or two . Everyones having trouble with them

Perfect value for money!

Alex - Long Island, NY, 01/22/2018
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have no complaints after driving 6 months and 4000 miles. Before having this one I had 2008 Camry, 2012 Altima, and I cannot tell you how Accord beats them in every way. It has better mileage, super handling, perfect price / performance. The CVT is much much better than Nissan’s CVT, very smooth and responsive, and better than sluggish auto transmissions ( look at 2018 Camry 8 speed). I get average 29 mpg with 60% city 40% highway driving. I love heated leather interior, it is beautiful in and out. Highly recommended who needs dependable, responsive and great looking family sedan. Update: after 2 years and 12000 miles, it still looks and runs like new. Just did regular maintenance; oil change, tire rotation that’s it. Never had any issues no broken parts no engine light. Average mpg is getting better after 10k miles. During the winter, I had no serious problem with the big and wide tires, wet traction is good and snow traction is ok with all season tires. Bluetooth connection works great, sound system is the only weakness of the car. Overall it is amazing value for money.

12345...18